[Resolved] DHGate.comseveral knives didn't receive

Went through a seller on the site which I purchased several knives from last year . The site claimed to use the trusted method of shipping DHL which I've used previous and always received my purchase . I used this seller because they claim to use dhl which they charged me for, then a week later they tell me they are shipping it via e packet . Had they of told me this from the start I wouldn't of used them at all and now customs have seized my purchases . I would like this problem rectified please either my items I paid for, or my money back

• Resolution statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 18, 2017

Hi Mattyzeg,

We understand why this concerns you. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to [protected]@dhgate.com .

Regards,