[Resolved] DHGate.comfaulty label

T Nov 20, 2017

I purchased RCMA No Color Powder. I had previously ordered a batch from the same seller. I was happy with the previous order. When the new order arrived I did not open the new box as I still had a few left of the old order and I incorrectly assumed I would be sent the same quality items as before.

Finally, I opened the new box and had some sales. I had customers ask for refunds as the labelling stated "Power" NOT "Powder".

I checked the entire box and all the RCMA No Color have POWER on them. They should read RCMA NO COLOUR POWDER.

• Resolution Statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response · Dec 06, 2017

Hi Tania,

We checked that you have already opened a dispute for your order. At the moment, there are no agreements reached yet from the proposal submitted. If the problem is not resolved through direct communication between you and seller, or if you don't get a response from the seller, you may request for DHgate Mediation after 5 days that you have clicked on "Return & Refund" link and then we will assign a person from Resolution Center to take care of your case.

1) Login to your DHgate Account.
    2) Find the order number in "Dispute Orders"
    3) Click the link "View Return & Refund" at the right side of the order.
    4) Click "Request DHgate Mediation"/ “Escalate Dipsute”

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com

Regards,