[Resolved] DHGate.com / card details

My Credit card details are stuck on this website I have been on live chat many times and have just been told to wait 24-48 hours for investigation and that has been going on for around 2 months I don't know what else to do but contact here, every time I contact dhgate they fob me off with I have to order something then remove them but there is no option, I really hope you can help.

• Resolution statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Jul 08, 2017

Hi Ben98,

Please clear the cache and cookies on your device so that this information will be deleted. Also, do not enable the auto-fill function of your device as this is the reason why your credit card information is stored. This is only stored in your device as we do not record your payment details.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs or send an email to [protected]@dhgate.com .

Regards,