DHGateservice and refund

Too many sellers take the order, then post the item as "out of stock".
Dhgate takes your money, you have to file for refund and then wait.
It takes dhgate less than 1 hour to charge your credit card, but 10 to 15 days to refund it.
Too many sellers advertise stock they don't have.
Not good enough.

Comments

• Gu
      Jul 01, 2011
    DHgate - Liars and Theifs
    DHGATE

I have just been burned by DHGate for $329 + my cost in shipping back and now have nothing except endless emails. What can I do?

• Cr
      Oct 22, 2011
    DHgate - Scam
    Custumer
    Brazil

If you buy anything from them, believe me they won't pay any attention to your complaaints in case of not receiving the item - it's a waste of money. I NEVER had problem with any website, but this one. They really don't care and send automatic answer to each message you send. Don't buy from them, ever.

• Ni
      Feb 23, 2012
    DHgate - The company credit card was charged, products were not sent
    DHGATE
    dhgate.com

Products were ordered in the amount of over 800$. The company credit card was charged, products were not sent. No refund was given. A fake reason for the "Proof verification cancellation" was received by email. The online chat assistant falsely said "there will be a refund within 15 days."

• Ed
      Dec 07, 2012
    DHgate - rip off
    DHgate

DO NOT USE DHGATE. I Purchased goods from one of their partners, Bestdeal-online co. I got totally cheated by them. I could not reach an agreement with them to return my money and requested DHgate to mediate which is what they are suppose to do. After filing my complaint with them, I found DHgate has closed my account, I can't log into their site and I can't contact them. This company makes many claims they won't honor.

• Ni
      Mar 15, 2013

NEVER EVER BUY FROM DHGATE!!!

• Mo
      Feb 13, 2014
    DHgate - product not dispatch
    China
    dhgate.com

dhgate is a fake site ...ALL they do is take money from you and never dispatch the product..
    dhgate is cheap criminal.
    DONT TRUST THIS SITE ANY MORE

• Bu
      Feb 20, 2015

Fake website I have been ripped off my order was shiped out to me on the 30th of January and I still haven't received it gived me a fake tracking number and even DHgate wont help me do not shop with DHgate there shud be shut dawn!!

• Le
      Mar 03, 2015
    DHgate - Fraud tracking number
    Aurora CO

Ordered boots Jan 11, 15, says it sent no package, fake tracking number, no help with customer service!

Jul 02, 2015

They ripped me off. Not the seller, but DHGate themselves. The seller asked for more money two days after I paid, and after the item was supposed to be shipped under their Dispatch Pledge. They honor nothing and return no emails. Go right to your bank and file a dispute for a chargeback. These people will be in jail soon. This is organized crime.