D&H Crafts / Unauthorized billing

I purchased two tack trunks and a bridle rack from D & H Crafts on January 3, 2008. I originally bought the first trunk on ebay and later he emailed me a quote for the second trunk and a bridle rack. I paid via Paypal.com in the amount of $624.67. I can provide whatever additional information is needed to verify this. The trunks were supposed to be finished within 30days. When I inquired past that, the seller asked me to be patient and wait. After the time allowed to make a complaint on ebay or paypal has past (45 days), he has failed to return any of my emails or phone calls. It has now been almost 4 months and I have not heard from him. I have asked for a refund. I have received emails from others who have purchased from him without receiving their products. I am not sure where to report this, as I am sure he is making a career out of doing this now. If you need any additional information, I would be happy to provide it.

Va

Comments

• Li
      24th of Feb, 2009

Is there anything being done about this? I paid through paypal too and haven't received my trunk or refund and I'm not sure what to do!