DG Services / work from home online form filling

1 Surat, India Review updated:

DG services gives job for typing 1500 forms within 10 days. And after submitting they said I have filled so many wrong forms which was not wrong. Then after they said to pay the amount and fake advocate is calling to me with the name meghna kaur her No.
[protected]. And forcing me to pay the amount and sending me notices on my phone no. and mail ID. So please help me out.

Bc
Aug 17, 2018

Comments

• Ha
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Same thing I also facing fraud Advocate are forcing me to give money Outwise She will Get put into Gujarat court Plzzz you are all support me that. I am also put FIR Against Dg Services company No Need to Give 1 rupee to any one the are cheat lyer plzzz support me and help mei out PlZZzz it's my Ruqust
    My Email Id is...hatim9860@gmail.com

• Ni
      20th of Sep, 2018

@Hatim khan Guys let's make a group and we all together launch a FIR against them then they ll get to know what it takes to threaten a common man.
    We all have all the evidence and along with dg services we will file against thier lawers also.

• Ra
      30th of Sep, 2018

@Night Fury. YES BRO WE HAVE TO DO IT...

2nd of Oct, 2018

@Hatim khan can u provide ur mobile number i am facing same issue

2nd of Oct, 2018

@ravula make a whatsapp group add everyone including me take everyone numbers go to police station take us on conference n talk to them

12th of Dec, 2018

@Hina Kalra i am also facing this type of issue .please help me

31st of Aug, 2018

You don't need to pay anything... just go to the police station with all the evidence you have..The same incident happened with me..
    I did not give them one rupee

• Ku
      16th of Sep, 2018

@Vijay Biswas are you serious vijay biswas same thing happend with me so i should not pay any charges to them if they send notice near police staion to me then what to do help me yar

4th of Oct, 2018

@kumar199714 Those are fake people .. Complaints are everywhere... They will not send any notice at police station. i called their Advocate (Mr. Yogesh shetty) and give him some valuable speech .. it's been 2 months but they haven't call or message me yet and no E-mails ..

4th of Oct, 2018

@Vijay Biswas @vijay what did u tell them can u pls tell me over call n share ur number

12th of Dec, 2018

@Vijay Biswas please help me also bro in this matter

• Ni
      19th of Sep, 2018

dont worry mam... they will do nothing they know they are cheaters. by sending mail or calls they try to scared us. just ignore their messages and if they call continuously u also scared them by saying if u ll again cal me i ll file FIR against you.

6th of Nov, 2018

@Niranjana Pradhan Then ? Again next day they called you or not??

• Ro
      17th of Oct, 2018

bhai voh case message aata hai voh fake hai na. please contact on mobile no 7218737796

• Av
      16th of Nov, 2018

Guys I am facing the same issue from DS services since 2 days but won't pay a single rs to them because they all are fraud in just 3 hours I contacted 6 victims and all have the same stamp...
    they are fraud don't pay them.