Dg Services Latur / demanding money.

3 HYDERABAD, India Review updated:

Im student from hyderabad. i got a call on 28 july 2018, to join their company and i joined on 1 aug 2018. They gave me deadline 16 aug 2018, 3000 forms should be submitted in that 15days time period. After opening their particular work place i thought its fraud their is no perfect data to do, so i left that. After the deadline i got a mail which is from some advocate notice to my mail. They are demanding money of 7900 INR. and also they gave deadline for this today (23 aug 2018) 2.00pm IST. Then after they said to pay the amount and fake advocate is calling to me with the name meghna kaur her No. [protected]. And forcing me to pay the amount and sending me notices on my phone no. and mail ID. So please help me out.

Kr
Aug 23, 2018

Comments

31st of Aug, 2018

Did you pay them? Because same thing happen with me and they are asking me money!
    Please reply as soon as possible!

31st of Aug, 2018

@Maheshbuddy i can not under stand, they are chit company

• Yu
      13th of Oct, 2018

@Maheshbuddy Hey, even I am getting those so Called legal notices from them although I haven't signed in for their work ..we all can take an action against them by complaining about them to cyber security this is a fraud and instead of getting panic and doing whatever they say let's take an action against them

31st of Oct, 2018

@Kalyan Naskar I am also facing the same problem what to do ??

31st of Aug, 2018

yes same thing happen with me, please some one help me please

• Aa
      11th of Oct, 2018

@Kalyan Naskar aapko koi legal notice bheji hai kya kisi advocate ne

1st of Sep, 2018

. Sir a company Named DG SERVICES that is from Latur Maharastra is a form filling company and helpline email ID : ff.helpline@gmail.com and helpline contact no 9904405070. One of their Employee once call me and said offering you a form filling job sent me a adder proof document and I sent him and then they made a agreement on a non Judiciary stamp of my name as second party and their own as second party. Then they sent me a user id or password and sent me a website link named workfromhomes.in with their conditions, and they assigned me 1500 forms for form filling work 10 days time, which completed within 7 days itself due to my typing speed of 50 wpm and with 98% accuracy, so I know my capability and accuracy of my job, but when I completed and submitted my work on 7th day date next day itself I got replied that your qc result are now in website when I went and checked with website I found its mentioned qc results failed, but the data which I typed and which they sent in qc results both differs and showing more errors .now they are demanding money within nest day of submission of there qc result and continuously calling, SMS to pay money and when I googled and search the details regarding this company I found lot of people already filed complaint against the above mentioned company, after that a advocate of them contact me and demand money from me . And threatened me that if I don’t give money to them then they will file a case against me . I got a mail dated on 28 /08/2018 stating we legal department DG services hereby having your case for QC Fail of work by the advocate named AJAY GOEL, Surat, Gujarat, contact no: 9624015713. And threatened me that make payment of RS. 8620, provide the screenshot of successful payment on this email ID associationadvocate.legaldepart@gmail.com. On the basis of that they will provide me NOC letter and threatened me that If payment is not done then need to pay Rs. 50000 for total loss to his client. It also another advocate named M. PATEL, contact no: 9574001054 send me a legal notice by an email ID associateadvocate08@gmail.com on 31/08/2018 and demand money within 4 days Rs .4900 + Rs. 2500, Sir I am a student, It is not possible to give money to me. Please help me sir.
    I therefore request you sir, please take necessary action against them those who are cheating to innocent peoples.

31st of Oct, 2018

@Kalyan Naskar I am also facing this problem what to do??? Plzzzz reply Kya apne pay kiya

• Ta
      16th of Sep, 2018

I'm also facing same problem with DG services please help me sir

• Ta
      16th of Sep, 2018

The persons is calling me and telling u have to pay amount nahi toh court Mai aana padega please help me sir I'm very poor
    Then why I do like this job
    Please help me please

25th of Sep, 2018

no need to pay single penny . raise a complaint to nearest Police station and cyber cell

30th of Oct, 2018

@raxit what happen to you . i am got fraud in this scheme . help me na what to do ?

1st of Nov, 2018

@raxit Are you also have this problem??? and if yes then what happened to you and kya apne pay kiya unhe plzzz reply me soon

25th of Sep, 2018

they are very smart people . they are totally fake . and they are also making people fool . and they have fake advocate . which has no degree, no bar council number, no chamber number and also company has not registered, not existence in this world.

• Aa
      11th of Oct, 2018

i am also facing same problem with DG Service sir please help me

@Aarti Shingade Hello
    I am also facing same problem plzzz help me what to do ??? And kya apne pay kia plzzzz reply me plzzz

2nd of Nov, 2018

@Aarti Shingade Hi Arti, did u make any payment??

2nd of Nov, 2018

@chezang lama No and you ??

8th of Nov, 2018

@Ngq No not yet and what will you do now...I saw your case resolved please reply

• Va
      13th of Oct, 2018

in my case they have vhanged their name to di services but everything is same

• Ar
      14th of Oct, 2018

D.s. services gave me work started from yesterday is this fake

27th of Oct, 2018

@Archanab I am also doing this work apne Kya kiya ? Kya ye sch me fraud company h ??

28th of Oct, 2018

@Archanab PLZZ REPLY ME WHAT TO DO????????

30th of Oct, 2018

@Archanab yes this totally fraud company after complition of your work they will generate a false pdf file and they will declare you as fail member and ask you for payment . me also got in this scam .

30th of Oct, 2018

@kushal jain To fir apne kya kiya pay kiya?????

30th of Oct, 2018

@Ngq right now kuch nahi kiya . i am waiting for any help or of those who have suffered from this scam ..

13th of Nov, 2018

@kushal jain Please help me I am also facing this problem please help me

• Pr
      19th of Oct, 2018

No need to get afraid.just tell them that i have read regarding your company scam and if you disturb me again i am going to cybercell and filing a complaint and also filing case of money laundering, mental harrassment and all...if they still force you straight away go to cybercell as they are there for these problems only.

30th of Oct, 2018

I am also accquised in this scam and now they are asking me money, now what to do, i have completed the work and checked all the forms by myself and . now what to do guys help me out ...

12th of Nov, 2018

I am also facing same problem plzzz help me what to do ??? Wo bar bar court ke kes k bareme dhamkiya de rahe hai muze kuch samajh nahi aa raha mai kya karu plz help me gyse..

• Vi
      12th of Nov, 2018

It is totally froud because when I search D.S service is kathur is a store provided service in Maharashtra not provide any job it is totally scam
    I am also facing same problem
    Demanding me to pay 12782

• Vi

I am also facing same problem
    Demanding me to pay 12782

This is fake advocate if you search his phn no on true called it shows fake advocate

Registered complaints in consumer court

13th of Nov, 2018

@Vivek Tomar Did you get Legal notice by advocate on mail or whatsapp??

• Bh
      15th of Nov, 2018

@Vivek Tomar I m also facing same problem, same company name, same address and process also same, i talked my legal advisor they told me no need to worry, only they should pay you, i will send them legal notice and will ask for my money back

• De
      15th of Nov, 2018

Just block them nothing will happen ignore them

• Bh
      12 hrs 57 mins ago

Ye log muze bhi paishe mang rahe the pr mene to unko 8824 ki payment ki lekin vh ds services vale muze firshe paise magne lage aagr tumne 30 minit me account me paishe nahi dale to ye case aage bheji jayegi muze help kro plice Ripley dijy

• Av
      10 hrs 17 mins ago

@Bhausaheb kale upload your stamp and message pics I am sure everyone has same don't worry they are illegal.