DFM / SOYAT/ CMH / BAD SERVICE AND QULITY

1 South Africa

Bought brand new vehicle from Mandrid motors also known as DFM or Combined Motor Holdingsor cmf or cmh – Had a lot of problems from day one. Rust on vehicle – aircon mounting broke off, aerial is broken (rusted), parts falling off, driver seat collapsed, door handle broke off the door could not close properly (that they later said was a factory fault) fuel running out of tank while driving, starting problems, fuel consumption high – It took them 7months to do something for the first time after I had to phone about everyone each day on my account (have the records)- had my vehicle 36 days – came back – vehicle still not right – they have damaged the paint on the vehicle with a panel beater of their choice – fuel still running out of tank. I just have 3 months over of warranty and they do not want to extend the warranty and my vehicle is still not fixed - how can I tested it if it is never been right from the start of its 12 months warranty – this it so unfair – NEVER BUY FROM COMBINED MOTORS ANY MODEL!!!