Dexter / Abuse

India Review updated:
Phone: 9908933357
Yesterday(i.e. 15th April 2008) I have received a Call from Ms. Nandini an executive (She said she is an Airtel executive and not revealed where is their office) from [protected].

That Airtel would like to give an ad on free card just by giving my photo ID and Rs.200/-. Then I asked her to send executive next day. On 16th April executive Mr. Riyaz came and demanded me to pay Rs.1000/- and all the documents as for fresh connection. Then I said in that case I do not require the connection; then he left and called me from [protected] and spoke filthy language.

Comments

Di
  9th of May, 2013
my na
name is dick rush. I live at 5300 E. Desert Inn Las Vegas Nv. 89122. I recently purchased a pair of your shoes # B1836-9. I am highly disappointed in these shoes. I almost ruined my knee when I tried to bowl. These shoes will not slide. I have tried r extra shoe soles and still no slide. The only way I can get them to slide is with a shoe sock. I have never bought shoes that would not slide fresh out of the box.. I would like a refund of the purchase price of these shoes becuase they are useless to me in this condition. I should not have to purchase accessories to bowl. You have my address and I am sure that you wil have my email address as well. I expect a reply I have worn your shoes for over 20 years but after this experiance I will nev er buy another pair of dexter shoes again.
Br
  29th of Jun, 2014
My name is Brian from Brooklyn, Ohio. I couple of years ago I bought a pair of golf shoes Dexter Style # GFS10-2. I only wore them twice. They had less than five hours of use on them before one shoe completely fell apart. The entire soul fell off. I will never buy another pair of Dexter shoes gain. Quality since 1957 ---- BULL.