[Resolved] Dex Media / renewed account without permission

United States Review updated:

We did not like our services. We expressed this. The lady was very pushy and didn't want to hear our complaints. We never agreed to renewing our account but the bills just keep coming. We do not want to renew and we did not express in any way that we would continue services with Dex Media. I have attempted to reach our "representative" on multiple occasions but my emails are ignored and go unanswered.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by ACDunriteLLC, Oct 31, 2017

Maybe we should be giving this to our lawyer also.

• Dex Media Customer Care's Response, Nov 10, 2017

Hi -

I'm sorry to hear of the outlined issues. This matter has been escalated and our Client Care Team will be reaching out to you in an effort to address all concerns.

Ed

• Dex Media Customer Care's Response, Nov 10, 2017

Hi -

I'm very sorry to hear of the outlined concerns. We are very eager to look into this matter and try to resolve it for you. If you would, please reply via email at [protected]@DexYP.com providing your business name, address and preferred contact number for prompt follow up.

Ed

Ac
Oct 26, 2017

Comments

• Se
      Oct 31, 2017

This is the worst company ever...They were fired for incompetence 2 years ago...Now..All of sudden they are billing us again? Trying to get them to fix this problem is like finding a needle in a haystack...Today I am sending them a return receipt letter letting them know my attorney will be handling this if its not fixed within 30 days. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER!!!