[Resolved] Dex Media / Fraudulent contracts!
I agree with this complaint 100%! We had the exact same thing happen to us. Dex Media told us that we had agreed to an auto renewal of our advertisement in some portion of a sales agreement that they we never saw much less agreed to. No one from Dex even Tried to contact us to see if we wanted to renew our ad, they just put it in again and billed us. I have refused to pay and they are now in the process of sending our account into collections which will damage our credit rating.
I have been told that the best course of action is to file a complaint with the Attorney General of the state that you were victimized in. I am in Oregon and so I will be filing with them immediately.
Is there anyone else who has had this problem? Dex Media needs to quit taking advantage of small business!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Dex Media Customer Care's Response, Oct 05, 2016
I'm sorry to hear of the issue that you've outlined and would love to look into this matter for you and see if we can work toward a resolution. Please contact us via email at Social@dexmedia.com providing your business name/address, and preferred contact number for prompt follow up. Thank you, Ed!
More Dex Media Complaints & Reviews
- Dex Media - Harmful practices in directory advertising and fidelity collection service 
- Dex Media / Yellow Pages - Fraudulent contracts/sales practices 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Fraudulent billing 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Won't cancel our account 
- Dex Media - I had a great experience with dex! 
- Dex Media - illegal unethical “contracts”
- [Resolved] Dex Media - website
- [Resolved] Dex Media - "contract" cancellation
- [Resolved] Dex Media - print and internet advertising
- [Resolved] Dex Media - my digital advertising.