Devesh Lala / Telkom mobile

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

To whom it concerns
I have spoken to a dozen call center agents since last week 26th of October, although payment had been made on the 20th October, I had call the service desk every day since the 26th I was told that my lines will be open on the 27th, that did not happen I called them back and I was told it will be opened on the 28, that did not happen, I called back on the 31st and was told that my lines will be opened on the 1st, that did not happen, I call back and was told it will be open on the 2nd, that never happened, I call now again I was out on hold for 34min holding to speak to a team leader, and guess what the call got cut, on Monday at 14:28 I call the contact center and asked to please speak with a team leader, I had explained my whole story again for the 751 time to Lungile Mdlalose, as a team leader she asked me for my details so that she could call me back I have gave her my number and a alternative number as well she did not call me back, I have also spoken to Kevin on Tuesday the 1st November 2016 and he had assure me that he had sent Lungile a email requesting that she call me back, I had asked him to assist me with reconnecting my lines, he told me it will be reconnected today, but it’s not done. I am now at a point as where I am asking no not asking but Begging that my lines be opened please. I call the contact center requesting the recordings of my telephone call with the agents that I have spoken to and I was told that they can’t help me with that! So the agents can’t help me with getting my lines open they always lie and say it will be opened the next day, it is almost a week now that my lines are down, they can’t help me as they don’t have any contact details for the back office to communicate with them. SO the agents can’t help with anything. Why even have them there,
Please note that I will be cancelling my contracts with Telkom tomorrow, I am requesting that Telkom release my numbers to me so that I can move over to a new service provider as the service that I am getting from Telkom is worst and bad. After telling that to one call center agent he quickly made a plan to speak to Lungile Mdlalose which he first told me she is gone for lunch and will only be back at 14:30 so I asked him to please put me trough to her team leader and told me that Bongumsa Sikakahne (her team leader) is also out on lunch as they are gone together.(I have recorded this phone call) and I am still requesting the calls I made on the following days to 081 180
Thursday 27th October at 11:37
Friday 28th October 13:42
Monday 31st October 14:28
Tuesday 1st November 11:32
Wednesday 2nd October 12:15
Wednesday 2nd October 13:08
Lungile now tells me that she can’t open my lines as I have an outstanding balance of R *****. I have been calling in the contact center since last week Thursday and NO ONE told me about an outstanding amount, even Lungile Mdlalose on Monday told me that my account is up to date and she can’t understand why is it blocked. Like I said I have called in and spoken to a dozen agents and NONE OF THEM TOLD ME about the outstanding amount. I have posted this on Face Book and on Hello Peter.
I think it is time I move on!

De