Deutsche Telekom / Unwilling to terminate contract

Despite providing abmeldung from Munich and providing copies of my travels overseas, Deutsche Telekom refuse to cancel my contract stating I must provide more proof that I do not live in Germany. It's ridiculous. There is nothing else I can provide and they continue to debit my account. Have no choice but to close my back account.

Deutsche Telekon are rip off artists. DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM AS REGARDLESS OF THE PENALTY CLAUSE AND YOUR PROOF THAT YOU COMPLY WITH THE CONDITIONS, THEY WILL NEVER HONOUR IT.

My last email was with a Cornelia Grundmann who stated that she required more 'proof'.

Mi

Comments

Sep 08, 2011

I am having a similar issue and they are tryoing to get a Debt Collection agency to collect un paid bills since November 2010. We left Germany on the 1st December and requested them to cancel the account from Nov 30th. Yet they failed to do so.

Having emailed them and written to them requesting the account be closed they still insist on payments for the months I wasnt living in Germany... Even though we have copies of their emails stating the request was made for 30th November.

This company is by far the worst company on earth.