Deutsche Bank / Stay far away from Deutsche Bank
This is further to my discussion with Deutsche Bank in regard to a waiver of the interest charges levied on my card on account of non payment of dues for the month of July.. I have had a conversation with Mr Trunal from your office, asking for a waiver.. I would like to inform you that I have been prompt with my payments in the past.. Most of them have been done using the online channel.. In fact most of the times I have deposited over one months dues in advance.. On this occasion my wife had deposited a check of Rs. 5000 (the amount is over and above my outstanding balance of Rs. 3000), however since it was an outstation check the same had not been deposited for collection.. We at no point received any intimation from the bank stating that there has been a issue with check, which have ideally been the case.. Having not received any communication from your office we were under the impression that the charges have been paid for.
More to that I recently sent them over 4 mails asking for reverts which have yet not arrived.. They have verbally stated to me that they would waive of 50 % of the charges, which I think is un ethical.
I want few clarifications on this.. I WOULD UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THESE CHARGES, SINCE I CONSIDER THEM TO BE UNETHICAL AND BASELESS.
How would we know that there is no DB branch in Guawhati.. Where on the back of the card statement was it mentioned.. Why was there no intimation for the fact the the check was not deposited.. I have 2 other credit cards with other banks whom I deal with regularly who seem to be more capable of understanding the right from the wrong..
DB has faltered on following fronts..
1. They never mailed us the returned check prior to the due date.. They do not have excat recods of when the check was deposited.
2. They did not intimate us about the problem with the check. They claim to have sent an SMS, again date not known much after the due date.. How can one consider an SMS (getting digital evidence is so difficult) to stand as right.. Mor
3.They have taken so long to reply to my mails and my querys, wheres on the phone their colleagues mentioned removal of 50 % of the charges..
4. They claim that they cannot mention all payment related information at the back of the card statement..
More Deutsche Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. - concealment, fraud, illegal eviction 
- Biju Potty - Misys Infosys Deutsche Bank, Satyam - FAKE FRAUD!! INCOMPETENT! UJELECH CHAMCHA - Biju Potty - Misys Infosys Deutsche Bank, Satyam - FAKE FRAUD!! INCOMPETENT! UJELECH CHAMCHA OF MANOJ KUMAR! 
- Deutsche Bank - Don't trust them 
- Deutsche Bank - Fake Job Offers 
- Deutsche Bank - Job Fraud
- Deutsche Bank / DB.com - wrongful foreclosure
- Deutsche Bank Credit Card - Cheating people-using abuseing language to parients and harrasing
- Deutsche Bank - Annoying telemarketing agents 
- Deutsche Bank - Credit Card Settlement
- Deutsche Bank - Late payment charges