Detox cleanse / never received order

Phone: 1-800-220

I paid $3.95 for a trial order of Acai Berry "endorsed" by Dr. Oz throughthis company in mid july. It was supposed to be shpped on the 22nd. It never came. I contacted customer service and they said it was shipped out on the 27th, never came. then I received an email and they said sorry for the delay I would receive it by the 5th of August and my trial would start at that time. It never came. I looked up my account and low and behold a CC charge was about to go through for $87.13. I immediately cancelled. I called customer service again and the product was never shipped to begin with. Oh, but I would receive my trial order within 2 days. What a scam! I am very angry. My credit card was billed through DETOX CLEANSE [protected].

Jo

Comments

• Go
      16th of Jul, 2009
    Detox cleanse - charged my bank without my consent
    Acai
    233 Wyleswood Dr.
    Berea
    Ohio
    Phone: 440-234-7127
    kswiderski@wowway.com

I took advantage of the free offer of a bottle of Acai berry paying the shipping &handling charde. now today i found that they had charged my debit card with $82.31 plus $1.65 international charge. the bank gasve me their phone number but they put you on hold and dont come back. What can i do?