Destination Paradise Hawaii / Contractual Issues and Failure to provide services

1 2250 Kalakaua Ave Ste 301 Honolulu, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (808) 685-7071

Once you get into a package with Destination Paradise you have THREE days to cancel your contract in writing. You either pay with a credit card or finance a portion with their finance provider, Universal Accounting Services. So far, I haven't heard of anyone getting out of contract after the three days. I was conned...I say conned because when I attempted to book something, there were NO discounts whatsoever and the properties were limited. I have since found hundreds of complaints about this company on www.about.com in the travel section and on /link removed/ I have filed a complaint with the BBB.org and with Consumer Affairs in Hawaii and everyone who has a problem with this company should file one, too, even against Universal because they harass people at work. We need a lawyer so we can start a class action suit and I hope someone out there is willing to help us.

More Destination Paradise Hawaii Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bo
      20th of May, 2014

I too am a victim. Did anyone ever file a class action lawsuit? Please contact me at bullockbobbi@hotmail.com and I will join in!

• Bo
      20th of May, 2014

I too was scammed. If anyone knows of a class action lawsuit I would like to participate. Thanks. bullockbobbi@hotmail.com

• Ls
      6th of Jun, 2014

My husband and I are victim also. In 2005 we felled for this scam but cancel 2 weeks later, never used it, never paid any payments and now some finance company keep call us. This is 2014. I do not know who these people are but if the is a class action lawsuit Please let me know we will participate. lasondra.stanford@gmail.com

• De
      30th of Jul, 2014

I too have been scammed, sent lots of emails, no replies. I live in Australia and paid over $6000 for the scheme and have received nothing cannot log on to website and got refered to another site which also did not reply to emails. How do I go about a complain for this?

• As
      17th of Aug, 2014

I'm in the process of a divorce. We've long paid this scam off. But unfortunately it still shows up on my credit so the lawyer wants a market value for this program that is so called our own...nevertheless we have never used it, terrible service and never had better rates then others. So I've called twice and the lady said accounting should give us a fair market value for I and I have yet to hear from them... help...how do I claim it was a scam and I am not an owner of any asset...

• Tr
      17th of Oct, 2014

Purchased before june 09...a prior post had stated that any contract signed before june 09 was null and void due to cancellation policy not in contract...does anyone know if this is true? Paid off...dont use and just want to not have to pay yearly fees anymore...does anyone know if this is true? What would i need to do?m