Destination Movers / Our Move

1 20442 Ne 15th Ct.North Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-620-8646

Like Ashley, we also had a great experience with Destination Movers. We have to admit we were really concerned at the beginning because we thought we were getting a fair price. Luckily, Destination Movers put that fear to rest after they loaded our stuff. They came back with a revised estimate that was 4 times the orginal quote! What a relief. We were really hoping to spend a lot more than we could afford.

On top of the that, there was the customer service. How refreshing it was to be put on hold intermittently by 10 different managers that didn't care about us. And funny, too. Max told us they weren't -- get this -- a pizza delivery! Ha! What a sense of humor!

That's not all. Usually moving companies show up on a day and time that is convenient for the customer. How annoying. But Destination Movers once again demonstrated how they were a cut above the competition. They showed up at 2 a.m, weeks after we moved into our new empty house. What a nice surprise!

But best of all, our stuff. Even though most of it was valuable and irreplaceable, we 've been trying to destroy or lose it for years. No luck. That is, until Destination Movers arrived. How delighted we were to find our wedding albums missing and our furniture shattered to pieces. These guys were really on top of their game.

Our only disappointment was that we didn't sign up for the hostage load special. We've read rave reviews about this service all over the internet. Oh well, next time I guess.

Thanks, Destination Movers!

Comments

• Ry
      8th of Aug, 2008

People Who Are Dying of Laughter, Volume One: Me!

4th of Sep, 2008

Max and Rubey...how similar to max and ruben. Volume two...me! these two guys max and ruben are clowns...stay far away from destination scammers.

27th of Oct, 2008

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE SOMEONES GOING TO BUY THIS ### OH PLEASE!! KARMA IS COMING TO GET YOU SUCKERS AND YOU WILL BE SORRY.

13th of Nov, 2008

oops i thought you were one of them... anyways i feel for you same story different time its disturbing send me a message and we can do something about this

• Je

Ashley-

I am curious to know why you would go to a complaints board to post a positive comment? The purpose for "https://www.complaintsboard.com" is to file a complaint about companies.

I also find it interesting that you posted (three times might I add)- your comment one day after Max and Reuben found this website with all the complaints. This could be a mere coincidence, of course, and you could have had an actual good experience with Destination Movers, but it is likely that you are a friend of Max and Reuben's (or are Max and Reuben pretending to be "Ashley." It is certainly not the standard or norm to have a good experience with this company.

Check out /link removed/ to see the 20 others who were victimized.

• Ry
      3rd of Jun, 2016

That's interesting, Ashley (or is this Erika or Becky?). I believe I read this post already (twice!)

• Je
      3rd of Jun, 2016

by the way - interesting that this is posted 3 times and yet your last name is spelled two different ways? or not max?

3rd of Jun, 2016

Also funny when you go to the BBB to file a complaint they give you the contact info of Bruce Kidd with destination movers, ashleys husband aka max perhaps. I am telling you we can at least give them brownie points for being clever, great tool to screen calls.

max, ruben, rubey, ashley, bruce, or whomever your ficticious mind tells you are that day, you guys are all awful and you will get what is coming to you. Karma is a ###!

3rd of Jun, 2016

I think this company is terrible and what you do to people and there things is terrible.I didn't hire you or pay you $1500 to be ###ed. I want no more then to see you and your company fall and that is what everyone intends to do. I will be going to the media about you and your company and soon everyone will see what a ### company this really is and as for you, you will be out of business. I am actually surprised that you get any business at all. This is truly a terrible way to do business but, i must thank you for teaching me a lesson. And no thanks to you I now have to pay to replace the items you ###s lost.

Gee thanks a lot jack ###.

Andrea Carlson

3rd of Jun, 2016

I apologize for my harsh language but i am very upset about Destination movers and just to let everyone know i will fight until something is done and if you are really a chick named Ashley more power to you maybe you caught them on a good day. But as far as the rest of the hundreds who have been scammed and ripped a new one i cant believe the people who work there can sleep at night. it disgusts me to think these people have no hearts...

Anyways if anyone wants help to get some justice from these people contact me.

• As
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Hello my name is Ashley and I recently hire Destination Movers to help me with my move from Macon, Georgia to Houston, Texas. After reading some of the comments from other customers, I feel obligated to say that my family and I had a good experience with them. I contacted them because my sister in law also moved with them and had no problems. Im pretty sure that not everybody takes a time to write a good review, but I will.

• As