Destination Movers / Important information please read
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. This was sent to me via e-mail from a reliable source:
According to the FSMCA website Destination movers have had their interstate transportation authority revoked. They do not have their required insurance on file, so this could mean a couple of things. Typically, one of two things occurs when this happens. Sometimes a company's insurance just lapses, and they have to renew their bodily injury and property damage insurance. The federal regulations require that they have $750, 000 on file. Good companies never let this happen; however, clearly Destination is not a good company. The other thing that often happens in this type of instance is that the company is going to file for bankruptcy. We often see this type of company receive numerous complaints against them, file for bankruptcy, and then simply open under a new name and continue the same scheme. Its difficult to know at this time what is going on with Destination.
This person has agreed to keep me informed with what is going on as i will with you. Please contact me immediately at email@example.com or at [protected]
Thank you very much and good luck to you god bless.
More Destination Movers Complaints & Reviews
- Destination Movers - Extortion and Load Hostaging 
- Destination Movers - Holding furniture & belongings 
- Destination Movers - THIEVES, SCAMS, and LIARS 
- Destination Movers - Awful experience 
- Destination Movers - Our Move 
- Destination Movers - extortion & hostage of your belongings 
- Destination Movers - Awful company 
- Destination Movers - WORST MOVERS