Designs2Impress / Fraud

1 Mississauga, ON, CA Review updated:

Booked Designs2Impress last fall, the owner, Anne Vu, worked from her home but seemed very nice and good prices. I paid 30% up front for all my wedding party flowers, reception hall flowers and head table/cake table decor and backdrop. I again communicated with her in May booking bulk flowers wholesale prices so I could make my own centerpieces, and I ordered a church flower arrangement.

Two weeks ago a payment was due, I e-mailed her for a time to meet up. Then I called.. her phone was disconnected.. So I go on her website - new number was posted, so I call but still no answer. I'm leaving voice mails everytime, and e-mailed again, and called again and facebooked, and called. etc. NO responses at all!!

So I go along thinking.. well it is busy season.. well it is the long weekend.. and I get more and more worried! I google some reviews and find out she didn't show up to another girl's wedding in July.

I decide to go to her house.. when I get there.. EMPTY total empty and all her mail overflowing.
After talking to a neighbour I find out they up and left sometime in July.

NOT trustworthy! Lost my downpayment and had only 4 business days left to figure out this mess before my wedding day!! TERRIBLE experience!!!

I then posted this review on her facebook business page.. and it was deleted within 2 hours! So she is clearly still working and scamming people.

A few months later, and she added me on facebook, she realized who I was and she blocked me. She screens all our calls, and continues to change her address. Her friends help her with her scam too.. :(
Make sure to report her!

He

Comments

• Gr
      Aug 26, 2012
    Designs2Impress - Didn't make flowers for my wedding
    Designs2Impress

Designs2Impress is a company dealing with flowers sale. I contacted them and talked with the woman (the owner of the company). She told that she works at home so the prices are very nice… I ordered flowers for $300 for my wedding and when I called her a week before the wedding she didn’t answer.