designersupplyhouse.com / Didn't receive tracking number

I ordered 6 chairs from the website www.designersupplyhouse.com. I paid for them at the same day, and the seller provided the confirmation email, where he promised to provide the email with the tracking number. I haven’t received it and called to this company. I spoke with lady and she told me that my order would be shipped on the next week. After that again no tracking number. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money.

La
Mar 15, 2014

Comments

• Na
      27th of Oct, 2014
    designersupplyhouse.com - They only promised to send my order
    designersupplyhouse.com

I bought decor items from the website www.designersupplyhouse.com. I paid for my order and delivery, but these ### haven’t provided any confirmation info. After that I contacted them and asked about my order, but the rep promised to send these items. I contacted them again and again, but the rep again and again promised to provide the order ASAP, but it was all. I got nothing from them and no idea how to return money back. Please leave comments if you have the same situation as mine.