Designerbrandoutlet / replicas clothes/ censorship feedbacks

1 Australia Review updated:

Hi, I would like to share my shopping experience at www.DESIGNERBRANDOUTLET.COM

Just to make everyone aware that online store www.designerbrandoutlet sells REPLICAS clothing.
Please don't be naive you can buy ChLOE, DVF, MARC JACOBS, ANNA SUI and other designer dresses from this company!
I was very naive and believed that I could get original Chloe dresses from them!
On their website they say that they are based in Australia which I really doubt.

I have ordered two Chloe dresses from this online outlet.
There was no communication with the company when I emailed them, PAYPAL did not work so I took a risk and paid with my credit card.
My two "Chloe" dresses did arrive after 6 weeks to the UK from CHINA.
That is why I doubt that designerbrandoutlet is based in Australia;

The dresses are nice and fabric is silk but I could easly tell that the tags are fake, there are no care instructions with them, the zipps were not perfectly hidden. In general this is not the quality that you should get from brand like CHLOE!! I paid over £150 and I can not claim my money back!
(they are sale items!!!)

I wanted to leave a feedback at the DBO website and
I wrote that the dresses I have received are REPLICAS made in China but my feedback has been changed completly!!
So they CENSORSHIP the customers reviews!!!
Please be aware and very careful while dealing with this online outlet!!!

Ka

Comments

17th of Apr, 2008
    Designerbrandoutlet
    New South Wales
    Designerbrandoutlet.com

SCAM SCAM SCAM I have tracked down this company's Webhost and am going to make a complaint.
    they registered the Domain Name in Australia and the Webhost server is in the US contact is ultimahost.net/contact.hmt
    they are the Server host, and as it is registered in the US you can make a complaint to US FBI fraud dept for Brand Name theft. This company needs to be stopped from trading. Go get em girls!!!

• Fw
      11th of Sep, 2008
    DESIGNERBRANDOUTLETS
    NOT SURE/SO MANY
    New South Wales
    Phone: WHO CARES, NO-ONE ANSWERS
    designerbrandoutlet.com

There they go and take my money, send me a shiny tablecloth with arms, which i return and then they magically disappear into the red desert. I am £100 worse off. I contact NSW fairtrading and even they cannot find the dirty rotten scoundrels. What else can you do, eh?

• Ki
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I ordered two items from designerbrand, they took my money and I never recieved the goods, I wrote to them, telephone them, but likewise got nowhere. Fortunately for me I paid on my Credit Card so I contacted my bank, they dealt with this and I recieved my money back !!! Never order from this company !!!

• Be
      26th of Sep, 2008
    dbo
    Australia

i ordered 4 dresses 1 of which was damaged, 1 of which they sent the wrong size, and 1 that i did not like. i tried every avenue to return, including almost $100.00 in phone calls. i could not "connect" with anyone to authorize my return or exchange. they advertised a wonderful return policy---they lied!