Designer Brand.com / Scam Artists!!

United Kingdom, Scotland, Strathclyde Review updated:
Designers Brand.com
26th Dec bought prada trainers.
29th Dec payment taken from my bank account
2wks pass... no trainers. I email the compant.
Another wk passed, no reply to email. Still no trainers
Me = £70 out of pocket & no trainers

Had since emailed between 20-30 times. No reply.
Have complained to GSPAY who are the merchants who take the payment on behalf of these fraudsters... They arent any help either.

Have also complained to Consumer Direct too.

Do not buy from this site. Its a complete rip off.

A  27th of Jan, 2009 by
Hello !

I did the same mistake.
Ordered a Montclair bodywarmer. Never recived the goods, gspay.com isnt helpfull at all and all reply are vague ...
Yesterday I started to file legal action with my CC company.

AND BE CAREFULL THEY OWN SEVERAL WEBSITE WITH THIS SCAMMING PRACTICE !!! my advice is to google them or search them in the domain who is look up !
A  11th of Feb, 2009 by

I have also just experienced the same problem. They keep telling me that my item is on its way and this was over a month ago!

I feel so terrible to have lost £70 in that way. They are very dishonest, just trying to find a way to get my money back

I will be much wiser in the future!

N  18th of Feb, 2009 by
Hello, Do not shop on designersbrand.com berry trip off ( arnaqueurs)
A  19th of Feb, 2009 by
I got the same problem. I bought a Moncler Jacket for 215, -€ on the 22.12.08. Not the received the goods yet.
They tell me also it is on the way and they will call the parcel company. Absolutly ###.

If somebody knows what to do against them, please contact me.
N  26th of Feb, 2009 by
i ordered a pair of gucci sandals and the next day i decided i wantd a refund, i sent messages and all now no reply, if anyone has any contact number from these people can u let me know
A  11th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi I sent a letter to my bank and they transferred the money back to my credit card account. designersbrand have time to attest within 30 days that they delivered the goods to me in Germany. So they hat no signature from me and I have my money back! now after 2 months I received a package from china which I did not accept when the post man came! Contact your bank!! good luck!
A  14th of Mar, 2009 by
Me too the same mistake with a moncler jacket. After sending many mails to GSPAY, i recieved a fake jacket from china moerover it's not the model i asked for. After many complanings to GSPAY to be rembursed they said that they offered me 150 dollars free in designerbrand but i juste want my monney back so i'll contact my bank. To buy anything to them.
A  19th of Mar, 2009 by
these people should be burned alive for what they are doing. lost £180...absolutely disgusting. hope they rotten in hell.
N  25th of Apr, 2009 by
i too ordered trainers from them in December and they took money immediately and despite several emails never received anything. have complained to my bank who said they would investigate but to date nothing has been resolved. this site is still active and needs to be closed down. complete charlatans, i have lost £70 so do not order anything from these scam artists.
A  2nd of May, 2009 by
i made the exact same mistake, in feb 2009 i ordered a pair of gucci trainers, its now been 3 months and i still have not recieved my trainers, after sending several emails, i keep getting the same automated email saying my item has been dispatched i should recieve it shortly, which is making me very angry as i dont know what 2 do 2 get my money back.
N  19th of Jul, 2010 by
I have made the same mistake. unfortunately i didnt research them until after i ordered my d&g flip flops on 8.7.10, I have recently contacted visa disputes and they have said that if they do not deliver the goods within the supposed 7 days after payment has been taken then I will get my £68.23 back! I have been sent a tracking number which does not exist on the ems shipping website! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE... THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!