designcreations4u / Dismal Work

1 PO Box 1835, Hurst, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-887-2412

I contacted pam of designcreations4u in early December to do a redesign on my website - FitnessSales.com ... By early January we paid her, agreed on a proposal, and she agreed the site, which was going to be fully resigned and be a professional looking site similar to designs she has on her site, would be done by the end of the January. Once she got the money she went MIA. Constant things such as "a family member died" or "i was on vacation" started to happen and finally by mid april we told her we want a refund and her to stop working on our project. She refused. All she had done in 4 months of time is change our background from white to pink, make thumb nail pictures, put our 800 number up which linked to her site (lol!?!?!), and convert our logo into a flash logo. She refused to give us a refund. Check out the site and ask yourself what you think. It looks worse than it did before. I'm gonna get a legit designer soon so if you look at it after the summer of 2010 it might look nice again.

Comments

• Fi
      10th of May, 2010

This is a followup to my original complaint. Once Pam of designcreations4u.com noticed I posted negative comments about her work and business practices she decided that revenge was needed. She decided to delete a bunch of files on our hosting server, which included all of her work. She never told me, so therefore, my site was down for a couple days, until I had to pay someone to fix her undoings. So now I officially paid for nothing - though I paid for next to nothing before the complaint. Once she deleted the files she blackmailed me to remove my negative feedback about her work. Apparently, she does feel customers have the liberty to complain, and thinks vengeance is the appropriate response to a customer complaint.

• Do
      30th of Aug, 2012

Did you get a great designer to redesign the websites for you?