Design Squad / Fraud Company.Do not do business with it or Mr. Ayo Adesina

1 Design Studio B6 3 Bradbury Street London N16 8JNLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +442081231276

Hi,

Mr. Ayo Adesina from Design Squad, London.
Website - www.designsquad.net/

My name is Harshal Buranpuri from Brainfeed Solutions, India. i am Web service provider.

We had business deal called .net pages and CSS work for his current website before 3 months .

We did all the work and changes ethically and as per our business terms and scope of work.

We deployed everything on his server successfully and run successfully.

And he confirmed that he would pay by paypal within next business days but till the date that is more than 3 months he avoid my mails. my contact, my call, my skype and has not been replying at all...

He is not a ethical business man..he promised me that he will pay project cost when we get finished off and we did but now he is making just excuses and avoid us..

He is not trustworthy person. he is not good business man or good company to work with or deal with.

I will post/Send all mail from him and my side so London and India trade center and high authority who are concerned about it...

Do not get in business with him...he is crap guy and crap business man.

Hope i save future Fraud

Harshal Buranpuri
Brainfeed Solutions

Comments

• Ay
      21st of Apr, 2009

The only reason that Brainfeed Solutions was not paid was that the work they produced was of a VERY POOR standard

1. Is all they had to do was a CSS layout - they took almost three weeks to produces some thing after promissing that it would be done in 3 days.
    2. What the actually produced could not be used due to its poor quailty and broweser incompatablitly.
    3. They refused to fix the problem, and the work did not meet any professional standards.

Do not to business with Brainfeed Solutions they will just waste your time.

27th of Apr, 2009

www.BrainfeedSolutions.in

This company tried to rip me off too, they did some really doggy work and then expected me to pay them, what a joke, they have put me off out sourcing any thing to any country...especially India!

www.BrainfeedSolutions.in - They take too long and give you ### then they even complain

Jason - http://www.designsg.net/ (you can even see how crap it is, I have to start all over again now)