Design Legay / Thiefs

Short and simple: We were swindled by these pinheads. In our experience, Kelly 'I Steal, Whatever' O'Neal and his gang of con men are nothing more than gutter thieves who will steal anyone they come in contact with blind. They are now so well-know as a criminal enterprise that they are resorting to posting fake 'positive' reviews on consumer complaints websites like this to repair their rightfully trashed reputations. IF YOU ARE AN ARTIST WHO TRIES TO WORK WITH THESE SCUMS, YOU WILL BE SWINDLED!

Bo

Comments

• Ke
      4th of May, 2009

INteresting. who is "Bob"? I've never worked with a "Bob" in my entire life, except maybe that "Bob Newhart" drinking game...

at any rate, you're exactly what the internet was created for: spineless imaginary friends with "benefits" like anonymous gutless posts...

p.s. Tim. cut off that disgusting Pony Tail. I can smell it from here!

Kelly

• Re
      5th of May, 2009

Dude? How pathetic are you? What, are you like 12 years old? Sounds to us like all the negative stuff online about you and your 'company' are true...no real professional would stoop to the level you are on here. It's really sad, dud. Get a life. Please.