DesertTickets.com / Fraud company

6257 Dean Martin DrLas Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-269-2349

I paid for tickets for the PBR Rodeo from this jerk off and I never got the tickets. The event has passed and Jason over there refuses to refund my money. I have called the Attorney General and the BBB. Someone needs to lock this guy up and throw away the key! Give me back my $873.

SCAMMM Big Time!

Comments

Ja
  6th of Sep, 2008
This is Jason from Desert Tickets. This must be a competitor or something who made this posting. We certainly have never, and would never, take someone's money and not ship the tickets to them. This is nuts! If I can find out who wrote this posting, I will be suing them for slander and defamation of character, as this claim is absolutely false. Whenever a customer calls with a delivery problem, it is always an issue where they aren't home to sign for the FedEx package, or a similar issue, and we always help to resolve it to the best of our abilities. Even if it means we pay extra FedEx fees to re-route a package.

Desert Tickets IS absolutely a reliable and honest company. That's why you wont find any other complaints like this, including with the Better Business Bureau!!