Desert Schools Federal Credit Union / Substandard Online Banking Software

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

Desert Schools sent out duplicate payments from my online checking account. In short, their online banking software does not give accurate customer information in a clear and logical manner. The information given on one interface is different on information on another interface, thus creating serious issues, such as sending out duplicate payments. The system as a whole seems to still be in Beta mode, is not ready for business use, very substandard, somewhat difficult to use. Yet, Desert Schools has thus far not admitted fault. If the payees do not return the extra payments on their own, I may be stuck.

Jo

Comments

• Mi
      5th of Mar, 2012
    Desert Schools Federal Credit Union - Online Banking
    Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    desertschools.org

Take care when signing up with Desert Schools!
    Their idea of online banking is a specific version of Internet Explorer and Flash.
    Nothing else is supported and nothing else seems to work.
    It means NO SMART PHONE ACCESS!

• 91
      5th of Oct, 2012

The same thing happened to me. I had bills set up to auto pay weekly (from an account for only bills) and when I realized they were double paying bills (causing a domino effect of NSF fees) I cancelled all auto payments and switched banks. While trying to track these double payments they closed that account and transferred the negative amount (to an account I had for only spending). This transfer resulted in more NSF fees. While I deposited money to cover the double payments and asked them to credit the 6 NSF fees that resulted from transferring the negative amount, they said the bill pay department had to investigate it. I did confirm with the companies they double paid and they did receive the funds (even though I never agreed to double up the payments).