Dermitage winkle cream / I cancelled and am being billed $89.95 and have not received anything.

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-886-8805

I had returned and cancelled the trial version of the dermitage skin product, inwhich I could not use.
They told me that they would cancel my membership and that was in August. Now I received a bill for $89.95 on my charge acount bill. I would like this money taken off of my account. I have not even receive the product and do not like being charged for something That I did not order. If I do receive something from dermitage I am going to send it back as a return and will not be charged for a restock fee.
I will be calling you.
Dorinda Ruppel
11285 S. River Rd
Gulfport, MS 39503

Comments

• Al
      14th of Nov, 2008

I AGREE. I ordered the sample, I thought. It made me itch real bad. I called to cancel and they told me I had to send it back and sent me hoe. I sent it back in a timely manner like they said. They took 94.50 out of my account. I WANT MY MONEY PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT. They are taking advantage of older people.
    I think they need to be investigated

• Al
      14th of Nov, 2008

I think they need to be investigated

• He
      10th of Apr, 2009

I MADE A FREE TRIAL ORDER, LATER THEY SENT ME ANOTHER ORDER, AND SUDDENTLY I WAS BILL $71.95, THEN AGAIN ANOTHE $ 71.95. THIS IS SOME TYPE OF SCAM, AND FRAUD I AM TURNING THIS COMPLAINT OVER TO THE ATTORNEY, FEDERAL GENERAL'S OFFICE., TO INVESTIGATE THE BETTER BUISNESS BEREU DEPT, AND MOBILIZING A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT, FOR MISLEADING, AND DECEIVING, AND OUT RIGHT THEFT THRU THEIR AD TO ALL CUSTOMERS.
    H. CORTES