Dermitage / Rude CS

Suisun City, CA, United States Review updated:
4.95
I would suggest that you also take a look at the other posting on here, it has alot of info about triclear's parent company Syndero, and their contact info along with their other products Onlingo, Dermitage, Internet Career Kit, and whatever else they are hiding behind.

I had a similar situation with this company and after threatening them with my local Attorney Generals office here in Florida, the BBB, and filing a chargeback with my bank they finally agreed to refund my money.

I would suggest that you dont stop with the CSR's, demand a supervisor or manager and if they still wont help you demand to go higher. All the names are on the Syndero web site of their Board of Directors along with the founders of the company Brad Klaus and the VP of Customer Service listed as Corri Tanner.

In my dealings I was able to get a direct number to her which is [protected] and [protected]. I also found thier email addresses listed as ctanner@syndero.com and bklaus@syndero.com.

Once I contacted Ms. Tanner she seemed willing to do anything to stop me from contacting the Board of Directors about the service (or lack there of) which I received from her department. She agreed to refund my account in full for 3 months worth of products and cancelled any further attempts to my card.

I hope that this helps you! They cannot continue to get away with scamming peoples money!!!
An

Comments

Le
  1st of Aug, 2007
I was going through this site and there was a commit from TriClear that if you had a customer complaint then you could e-mail it to :support@triclear.com. I did this and it came up that the page could not be found. Way to go Tri Clear. Waste more of our time while we are trying to get our money back.
Na
  19th of Sep, 2007
I got the trial version in a week I called them to cancel it.. long waiting time.. so I kept trying for few days... I finally got them after 17 days and guess what.. There was a charge of 69.95$ on my credit card. no matter how much I tried to tell them that I tried to cancel before, they wouldn't agree. They only agreed to pay 40$ back. I did read the terms & conditions, but i was not able to reach them due to long waiting times. All they sell is freaking salicyc acid... buy it in walmart and it gives the same results.

Don't buy this product... Customer service sucks...
An
  7th of Jan, 2008
Hi,

I am following up on your experience with our Customer Support Center and would like to make sure that all of your concerns have been addressed and you have received the highest level of Customer Service.

We strive to provide our Customers with service that not only meets but exceed your expectations.

Please contact us! We are staffed Monday-Friday 6am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time and Saturday 7am-3:30pm Pacific Standard Time. 1-800-886-8805.

We appriciate you taking the time to contact us.

Sincerely,
Angelina
Dermitage Customer Support
Ma
  12th of Jan, 2008
I just want them to stop sending me there stuff. I got scammed the first time when they made me pay for the stuff and now they just keep sending more and taking it out of my account because I used my credit card. I dont want any more of the stuff and I dont want any more money taken out of my account.
Be
  4th of Feb, 2008
Hello,

My name is Beverly and I am responsible for the Customer Care experience at Triclear. Please give me a call and I can assist you in resolving any issue that you may have. I would be happy to assist you.

800-494-7260

Best regards,

Beverly K.
Br
  23rd of Jun, 2008
I have had the same thing happen to me with this Syndero company. First I started getting charges on my Discover card for their Dermitage product. I call the Discover and reported the fraudulent charges on my account. The initially reversed the charges, but later put the charges back on, claiming that their "investigation" found the charges were valid. I finally was able to get Syndero to stop charging my account for this Dermitage product. Discover still has yet to reverse the charges.

Recently I started getting charges from Syndero once again for their Internet Career Kit. Again, I contacted Discover and notified them of the fraudulent charges. As before, the charges were reversed, then put back onto the account after a claimed investigation found them to supposedly be valid.

What I have learned from this is that Syndero is a fraudulent company, and that Discover Card does not protect their customers from fraudulent charges.
Am
  26th of Sep, 2008
who are these people? I never once asked for any product, nor did I sign up for anything. I went to my mail box today and recieved this package from dermitage, the postage information reads that it was sent on August 15, but my chance to return expired August 17! there is no doubt in my mind that some one is comitting fraud with my information, my atorny will be contacting them!
Te
  7th of Nov, 2008
Not long ago I too ordered the "Free Trial" of Dermitage and my credit card was charged the $6.95 as stated in their terms. I however loved the product! I wasn't in a position to continue with continual orders and with just a phone call, the order was cancelled and nothing more was taking from my credit card. The customer service was very helpful and polite and I have nothing bad to say at all? I have yet to find another product even remotely close to the affectivenss I found with Dermitage!
Ka
  25th of Nov, 2008
I have been charged on 11 - 19 for a product which was supposed to be charged on the 25th if I kept it however I returned it.No money has been given back to me no one has returned my calls and I am sick and tired of hearing sorry excuses from those people that is a scam!
Ml
  26th of Jan, 2009
This is one of the worst "SCAM'S" on-line. I WILL sue this company if they do not stop! California take NOTE. I will be contacting "Attorney General's" office, "NO" Doubt about it. Thank-God my brother is "LAWYER"!!!
ML1225
Ce
  26th of Jan, 2009
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY, I GOT IN MY MAIL AN OTHER PACKAGE SAME AS THE (FREE TRIAL)AND NOW THEY CHARGING ME INSTEAD OF 9.95 THAT MY COUSING ORDER USING MY CREDIT CARD 95.90DLS ARE THEY CRAZY? I DO NOT EVEN HAVE A JOB, AND THEY CHARGING ALMOST A 100.00DLS, I'M SUEING THIS PEOPLE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THAT FREE TRIAL JUNK, I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS THAT THING FOR, DO NOT LET ANYBODY USE YOUR CARD TO BUY ANY OF THIS FREE TRIAL CRAP.LEAR THE GOOD WAY...
Ky
  12th of Aug, 2009
It is quite misleading on this product. They advertise for "free trial" then after 14 days they charge you for the product, in short it's not free at all. I was charged the full price of $99.95 . The fact that the lifting cream says 1.0 oz is not true either. I got a defective bottle, in which the pump didn't work at all, and when I looked inside, it's only about 0.5 oz when I tried to compare the contents with an actual 1.0 oz. I can't believe this scam!!
Tr
  2nd of Jun, 2010
IF THEY KEEP CHARGING YOUR CARD, DON'T KEEP CALLING THE COMPANY TO GET THEM TO STOP...JUST *********CANCEL YOUR CARD*******. NOT THAT HARD.
Tr
  2nd of Jun, 2010
By the way, if you really want to piss them off, order the free trial and as soon as it comes, call and cancel your card asap.

I had a company that kept charging me, so I cancelled the card, I went back and ordered the product again with the new card, then cancelled the card, , so I got them back. They were really upset.

IF EVERYONE DIOES THIS, THEN MAYBE COMPANIES WILL GET THE POINT AND WON'T KEEP CHARGING PEOPLE LIKE THEY DO. IT WORKS.