dermitage skin care / Scam

1 1873 CR 187 D 75662Kilgore, TX, United States Review updated:

On Sept. 16th, I ordered a free trial sample of their anti-aging products for $5.95, and my account was debited for that amount and I received the products just like I ordered. In checking my bank statement online on Nov. 25th, I notcied that Dermitage has debited my account for $106.20, that I had not authorized. I live on a fixed income and they should not be able to do something like this and get away with it. A free sample should be a free sample and if I liked the product, then I would've ordered it on my own. Neddless to say I am very upset with Dernitage, that they would do something like this without my knowledge and my consent. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Di
      26th of Oct, 2008
    dermitage skin care - rude customer service
    dermitage skin care products
    Phone: 402-551-8778

Add me to the list of those who experienced rude customer service when I took my own time to discontinue the excessive charges to my credit card. "Service with a snarl" is how I describe it, surpassing anything I've experience elsewhere. I like the product, so this is unfortunate as it affects their bottom line. Do some training and implement quality assurance practices!

• We
      5th of Mar, 2010
    dermitage skin care - "Free trial" - scam

I received a "gift" of a not so free trial of this product. Not only did it arrive empty, looking used, but I was charged $102.47 for this free gift. I sent the package back unopenned and called them. They refused to process a refund for the products I sent back!

They are a bunch of thieves!!

• Km
      5th of Mar, 2010

How did you send it back unopened if you had to open the package to see it was nearly empty?

11th of May, 2010
    dermitage skin care - Scam,Rip off
    Dermitage
    Ontario
    Canada

I bought some skin care cream for my wife from this company. They advertise FREE trial @ $6.95. I ordered it on my visa card . Later I find that Dermitage has taken $69.95 from my credit card account for this FREE trial.I called to cancel the charge, and was told i would only get $44.00 back

• Di
      23rd of Nov, 2010
    dermitage skin care - charges
    dermitage
    Ontario
    California

Its the old adage of read the fine print. I ordered the free trial and the product did not work. I saw no difference. I shipped it back in the alloted time, only to be charged $ 99.95. When I called the company they said because I did not call before shipping it back, they would refund only 1/2 of the money. I asked to speak to a supervisor was put on hold, then told I could have my total refund, but it would take 14 days! Never will I order a "RISK FREE" trial offer again.