Dermitage, Dermasil, Dr. Oz's Resveratrol / No such thing as a free trial

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I concur with what all the other ladies have said about Dermitage and the unauthorized charges. Even if you try to cancel within the 14 days, they come up with another time frame. Free trials are nothing but a scam.

I had a friend who did Dr. Oz's free trial for RESVERATROl ULTRA. She was charged the shipping and handling and then got billed for this unbelievably small bottle of Resveratrol Ultra (that supposedly was the free trial) a total of $80.00 for 60 tablets. The customer service representative came up with a different time frame for a refund. Are 60 'grape' pills worth $80.00?

Once again FREE TRIALS are a scam. You may want to invest in a magnifying glass to read the fine print...if it even exists.

Sh

Comments

• Ad
      28th of May, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I am usually so good about avoiding these things- but I got sucked in when I saw Dr. Oz's name. I admit I didn't read all the fine print- if there is any at all- but if they are going to charge people 87 bucks for a bunch of "grape" pills- I think they should put that in BOLD so you know what you're getting into.

If you have signed up for the "free trial" call and CANCEL right now! I have been charged twice in the last two weeks.

Here are the numbers to call:
    866-594-4537 or
    866-611-8489.

Be prepared to wait on the phone for at least 10-15 minutes before talking to anyone.

Good luck!

10th of Oct, 2009

It happened to me too. Well, I was ordering for my mom. We were careful about these free trial things online. But, there is Dr. Oz's name and he has been a guest on Oprah. But guess what?! My mom has called Dermitage right when she received the package to inquire about the 'hidden clause' so of speak and then cancelled her free trial product. Now two months after she is still being charged $80 each month...we figured it must be from Resveratrol's company. Come On. How can these company do this... scamming on people. and, How can it be 'FREE TRIAL' when you tried the product and you kept the product and get charged for the product too at the end.