Dermitage / ###

Please email me about this Dermitage scam now! Wow! After reading the other posts here it's very clear to me that Dermitage is a criminal enterprise and nothing less. Yep, I signed up for their free sample and then they started sending me packages and billing me amounts like $114 for things I never ordered. I'm now going to contact the Better Business Bureau and the Feds about mail fraud and I suggest that all of us who have been similarly scammed begin to collect information on each other and send each other emails so that we can collectively go after these ###.

Da
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Do
      1st of Jun, 2011

Dermitage is such a scam. Not only was I billed $89.95 for a "free trial" but Jamie an employee was very rude. He hung up on me when I asked to speak to his boss. He claimed everyone there was an employee. How can something like this keep going on? Who will stop these thieves? Help!!!
    Dolores

650 West 81st Street
    Chicago
    Illinois
    Phone: 773 855-8269

I did not order this Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal this time.
    This order is on its way back.
    Please do not send anymore, I do not like it.
    Sudden Change is much better, thank you
    Please return all monies to my account now!

• Ta
      13th of Jan, 2011
    Dermitage - advertisment fraud
    Dunn
    North Carolina

I order free sample of face cream i was only suppose to pay s&h which was to be 7.95 i was billed 99.95 now i see there is hundreds of complaints of this company ripping people off. I am seeking 92.00 in refund or you will be talking to my lawyer.

• Sl
      27th of Dec, 2010
    Dermitage - Return shipping charges
    New Jersey
    Hermitage.com

I paid to have a FREE 30 day trial sent to me and I did not like the product and when I called to cancel they informed me I would have to pay to send the product back. What a scam! The product did not do anything it claimed to do either.

• Am
      29th of Nov, 2010
    Dermitage - NOT ANSWER THERE PHONETOCANCEL
    DERMITAGE
    5300 ONTARIO MILLS PKWY
    Phone: 1-800-886-8805
    dermitage.com

they won't answer their phone, so you can log a complaint that their product was not in the box, to try out! so now i would like to cancel out, all together.that not a good way, to do business. also they don't have an address to send them a complaint, to.

• Ho
      17th of Nov, 2010
    Dermitage - "Automatically sent" unwanted items
    South Carolina

These people are complete frauds! Like a lot of other folks on this site, I ordered the "free samples" -- and have been sent $105.99 worth of JUNK (probably worth $2.00) TWICE.
    They've billed my credit card, AND I have to pay to send the junk BACK!!

Let the Buyer beware!!

28th of Sep, 2010
    Dermitage - they will not STOP sending it !!!
    www.DERMITAGE.com
    Phone: 800-886-8805
    DERMITAGE.com

Every mo. I call and every mo. I get a recording! BUT, low & behold, every mo. they charge me $93.92!!! And you cannot send it back without a return #. This is unreal!!! That this co. can do this, And get by with it!! I'm stressed out. Thanks for a place to vent. Anna

21st of Sep, 2010
    Dermitage - actually this is good!
    Dermitage

Dermitage fixed my situation! I received an order that I did not authorize. Dermitage refunded my money and let me keep the shipment! The also sent a couple of emails to keep me updated.
    I think Dermitage is trying to improve its problems!!!

• Dr
      23rd of Aug, 2010
    Dermitage - Charged for Unauthorize Transaction
    5300 Ontario Mills Parkway
    Phone: 18008668805

Unauthorized order place and charged credit card for items never ordered. Received products and was charged for purchase, shipping & handling and return postage. Bank security and police have opened an investigation into this scam company.

19th of Jun, 2010
    Dermitage - Rip-off
    Dermatage
    California

Company offers a free trial which is really not free. They give you the runaround to cancel. They make you return the "FREE TRIAL" which is really an empty container. Highly recommend staying away from any of their offers. The product is marginal at best.

• Ka
      21st of May, 2010
    Dermitage - Being charge for the free trial size of Dermitage.
    San Francisco
    Phone: 1-800-8668805
    dermitage.com

I was charge $99.95 on April 20, 2010 and charge again on May 19, 2010 for the amount of $105.90. I haven't order anything from Dermitage but for the free trial size only. I would like to have a refund back on my money.

Thankyou,

Kathy Bunch.

• Jk
      10th of May, 2010
    Dermitage - un authroized money taken from account
    Georgia

I ordered the free trial of the face cream/anti aging. They have taken $99 from my account in less than a week!

12th of Apr, 2010
    Dermitage - return policy
    Geneva
    Illinois
    Phone: 630-513-9742

Same as all the rest. I ordered a sample for $4.00. I want to cancel, they won't let me. What is that called., law suit is in the near future.
    I will first cancel my credit card and then go from there.
    Jan Dangles

• Ju
      17th of Mar, 2010
    Dermitage - false advertising/charges
    Rehoboth Beach
    Delaware

By accepting a "free" trial offer, it seems that they are now able to send monthly supplies at the charge of $99.95. I called and hopefully stopped future shipments but have already been charged for one month...non-refundable. They are definitely running a scam and must be stopped and fined!

• Mi
      3rd of Nov, 2009
    Dermitage - No retun policy/guarentee
    Dermitage

Free trial offer is tricky. Product burned my skin. I ask to return it. They have a no return policy (not printed).
    Consumer beware...

• Rx
      5th of Oct, 2009
    Dermitage - big scam
    New Jersey

Never buy their product. I was scammed. I learned my lesson by loosing $100. I did not use their product.

• As
      10th of Aug, 2009
    Dermitage - offered a sample sent items in whole plus charges to get to send back and restocking fees
    Saint George
    Utah

The sample of the products they sell I did not mind paying for s&h to receive it, but now I have to call them to cancel, pay to ship it back and also pay for restocking fee. The ad never said anything about all of these fees.

• Wr
      5th of Jun, 2009
    Dermitage - Fradulent Credit Card Charges
    120 Circle A Drive
    Wayzata
    Minnesota

This company called me with the offer of a free skin care product for shipping and handling...then charged my account for $83.18...under the name ExpressBerry. A total rip off.

• Ir
      28th of May, 2009
    Dermitage - Product does not work
    Phone: 800-8868605
    DERMITAGE.COM

Sent for free trial they said take 30 days and then send back product. They claimed it is 14 days and will only credit my card 30 dollars what a rip-off

• Mj
      4th of Dec, 2008

I am experiencing the "No One Answering Phone" dodge. I got two different ones of these today. The other is with unauthorized billing by a credit report company. I am off to bank to close credit card acct. and opening with a new number.