Dermitage Anti Aging System / awful product

1 5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Unit 400Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-866-8805

The following is an email I sent to dermitage on 15OCT10 @ 0816 PST:

I am greatly disappointed with this product and your customer service. All I have to say is, YOUR PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!!! I am returning the product, and yes I'm within the allotted time frame, yes I have the RMA # on the outside of the box and yes I know what street address to send it to.

Do Not Charge My Card ANY MORE FEES!!! And do not lie and say you did not receive the product jars and boxes. I have forwarded this e-mail to the BBB as well as Complaints Board.

I would appreciate your honesty, as your website and fliers in the product box say you are.

Also, your staff needs to inform the caller where to send the product back to and RMA number while they are on the phone. The customer should not have to call back for this info. Poor service+dishonest business=a closed business.

Shame on you!!!

Darcey Ebert

Comments

• Da
      15th of Oct, 2010

Dermitage Anti Aging System - Taking money without authorization
    Dermitage
    California
    dermitage.com

I purchased the trial product for $1.97 plus shipping. I never ordered the complete system. I would not do that without proper time to test the trial to see if it worked. However, on Feb. 2nd I checked my bank account on line and found they had charged my account $89.95 and I certainly did not authorize payment. That is stealing in my book, and I want my money back, and I want this company closed, so they can not do this to someone else. I do not want the product, and I did not order it.

• Lr
      24th of Mar, 2012
    Dermitage Anti-aging system - Taking money without authorization
    Dermitage-Advanced Skin Renewal
    Frisco
    Texas

Force shipments and product that won't dispense. No refund after product returned.