Dermaythelp.com / complete garcinia

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:

This company has done a withdrawal of $127.00 from my account. I did not authorize this transaction. Do not wish to take part in trial. And want my money returned. Cant believe that this is how this company operates. Not happy. Will be warning people against this company. Have been trying to contact this company. To no avail. I have had no contact from this company to advise me of this pending transaction that was going to happen. Very poor customer service.

Ka
Sep 22, 2017

More Dermaythelp.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Na
      15th of Feb, 2018

Kindly cancel this transaction cos i have no knowledge of it; Nedbank: R1181.96 purchased * DERMAYTHELPCOM ON from acc **0794. Avail bal R656.44 at 22:11 on 14Feb180

This is fraud.
    .kindly reverse this cause i didnt order but u have decided to take my money...thia is fraud

• Li
      29th of Mar, 2018

These people took money from my bank account Oct 2017, after I responded to their 'get your free bottle Garcinia today'. Should have smelt a rat when they asked for banking details. They are big time scammers 👺

• Gr
      10th of May, 2018

I did not authorise for Dermaythelp to withdraw any money ($127.00) from my account. Dermaythelp is a fraud and I would like my money back or I will sue the company.

• De
      2nd of Oct, 2018

This company took money from me without consent $132.00 I want my money back.

10th of Feb, 2019

I was charged with S$139.26 on 30 Jan 2019 to my VISA account without my knowledge and now I want them to refund my money back. I already informed the VISA company not to accept any bill in future and also to cancel the payment to this charging.

Chia KH

• Mr
      24th of Mar, 2019

I have ordered a free sample which I haven't received it even today, this morning I noticed a deduction of R1447 which I haven't give consent off, please return the money to my account as it was for something else.