Dermawandwant a refund for products not ordered

I ordered a dermawand and some of the lotion products to try. I did not sign up for recurring purchase of skin products. A month later I am being charged $116 for skin products which were shipped to me. I called customer service to obtain a full refund and the box is unopen and want to return everything. The rep proceeded to act like she was doing this and hung up. I immediately called back and talked to another rep who said he doesn't show I called to cancel anything. I started over and again asked to have everything cancelled and want a full refund of the products mailed to me. He said lotions cannot get a refund. I insisted on talking to a manager. He said it may take up to 2 weeks for someone to call me back!! I again asked to cancel the products and return my money. He said he cancelled a march 2015 shipment but he cannot refund me the $116 from december and I cannot return the product. This is illegal! I did not open the product and want a full refund. The fact that I am told I have to wait 2 weeks for someone to call me back is very poor service. How do I get a refund.

Me
Dec 23, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      Jan 20, 2015

I ordered the Derma Wand with the same results as Melissa Becton. I ordered the Derma Wand with my credit card. I received it and was dubious so I called to get a return number and told the sales rep that I wanted my money back and to please cancel anything they might send me. I was told they could not authorize a cancellation and they would have to call me back in 5 to 7 days. Meanwhile they sent me a 3 month supply of what I assume is creams. I did not order these creams. The cost was $100 applied to my credit card and I did not open then box. I called them and was rudely told if I returned it I would not get a refund. Again they told me I would be contacted within 5-7 days. I have not heard anything from these con artists. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. My next step is to seek an attorney.

Roberta Jantz

• Di
      Jan 23, 2015

Going through the same scam. I should think this. I have the products in the original packaging. But they refuse to let me return the product. My bank is looking into it. They even threatened me that if I didn't pay it would ruin my credit score!!! Really. We'll see about that. I'm not done yet!

• Do
      Feb 10, 2015

I went thru the same thing. I hope someone starts a class action suit against them