Dermawand / took my money

1 150 Stewart pkwy, Greensboro, GA, United States Review updated:

If it is to good to be true it is. Derma wand stole my money they were they not authorized to take money out of my account. I spoke to a brinan ext #292 and they say they did not receive my fax or the products back. I do not have the product. Do not not not buy this product.

Tl
Feb 14, 2013

Comments

• De
      27th of Mar, 2013

They took money from my account I did not authorize for the skin care product. Really pisses me off how companies think they can just put you on auto-ship if you order something!

Then the lady I just spoke with has an attitude with me because now I have to pay to have their skin care product sent back with a tracking number i n order to have my money put back into my account! Companies like this give Internet buying a bad name!

I do not care how good a product may be, no business has a right to add us to auto-ship without our permission! Plus, when I ordered the Derma Wand the wrong address was put on my package and I had to hunt it down to get it delivered.

I wonder if the owner of the company knows these shabby business dealings are happening and we are complaining?

It would be for these reasons i would not recommend anyone buy from this site or business.

Deb T. VA

• Ta
      27th of Mar, 2013

They can put you on an "Auto Ship" because that is what you agreed to when you ordered from them. It's clearly written in the "Therms & Conditions" section. Read it.

• De
      27th of Mar, 2013

You are wrong! I told them do not add me to any autoship!
    I spoke with them on the phone about this. It may be in the "Terms & Conditions" section, they still had no business taking my money.

• Ta

Okay Deb T.

• Il
      23rd of Mar, 2014

They stopped taking my money when I disabled my auto ship when I changed address. I have had good experience with Dermawand. I left my home state and went to California about 2 years ago and stopped my auto ship for dermavital until I had a new permanent address.
    There did not seem to be any problems for me.
    Im a happy camper.

Shani

• Ol
      28th of Dec, 2016

Derma Wand is a rip off, plain and simple . I paid for their so-called "break Insurance", but when I returned the Wand for a new one, in SEPTEMBER, I got nothing back. Yet, they were still withdrawing payment from my BANK ACCOUNT !! I have tried to contact them further, but I have been COMPLETELY IGNORED !!! I still have no Derma Wand and none of my money back!! THIS IS A TOTAL RIP OFF, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY SHOULD BE SUIED FOR FRAUD BY A LAWYER! I hope other people are not being ripped off like I was, but don't trust them!