Dermawandpoor quality

One of the worst experience I had. The product doesn't work at all and they lied. On tv their adverting that 100% they going to refund but it is not true. I brought the product on 10/09/14, it does not work at all. So I returned it before 30 days. I called to customer service more than 10 times because I didn't get any refund, email or phone call from them about returned item. Finally they refund me on12/24/14 but not the whole amount I paid. They keep $10.84.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Los Angeles, CA I called to customer service and talked to "lucia" how was so rude to me. She was yelling and when I asked her name she said"luccciiiaaaa". She told me that $9.95 is nonrefundable. I told her on their site shows its 100% guaranteed refundable. I am not happy with the product and customer service. Don't buy, it is spam. They used your money for a few months, they do not return your whole money. You will charge twice one for your credit card because they will refund you in 3 or 4 months and one for nonrefundable amount. Shame on you for lying.

Na
Jan 21, 2015

Comments

• Ca
      Feb 05, 2015

This company is horrible! Beware lesson learned that's all I am going to say!!!

• Va
      Dec 09, 2016

This message is not about the effectiveness of Derma Wan but the quality. We purchased two. The first one suddenly stopped working after one year. The second stopped working after 18months. Both were pampered, protected & gently handled. So the product is not worth the $$$ investment.