Dermatek

Posted: Jan 20, 2017 by

Skintek mole remover

3.5
On December 3, 2016 I ordered one (1) SkinTek Mole Remover for $19.00 (Order #234154). I received my order, but when I got my Visa bill they had charged me $19.00 PLUS another $56.85 for something I never received! I sent them an email about their mistake and asked for a refund. I then received a second jar of the SkinTek Mole Remover, and my Visa was charged another $39.95! I want the $56.85 AND the $39.95 removed from my Visa!
Complaint comments Comments (16) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
More Dermatek Complaints & Reviews
Dermatek - Dermatek mole remover.

Comments

A  25th of Jan, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I found Dermatek advertising through Facebook very misleading as they did exactly the same to me. I ordered 1 cream and have been billed for 2 have asked them to correct and am still waiting for a response which was promised 24-48hrs...day 3 still waiting. I think the method of advertising is extremely dishonest and would warn others against purchasing
N  25th of Jan, 2017 by    +1 Votes
The same happened to me. I also ordered 1 cream and have been billed for another about a month later. Please be warned as this is very bad business practice. I am also waiting for a response from an email.
A  2nd of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same here. I've had to cancel my credit card to stop them charging me. Disgusting business practice and I've informed my credit card provider to challenge them and I will be taking this further as well as doing numerous reviews wherever I can.
I feel like an idiot for trusting them and I should have checked more reviews first!!
N  4th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Dannielle Small Just curious if the cream works. If you could buy it in a store, would you?
N  12th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Camille Callahan I doubt it. Doctor's professional advice is Hydroquinone and it takes months to get effective results.
N  4th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
I'd like to know if the cream really works. Would you buy it in a store?
A  4th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
This is a fraudulent company and product. The exact same thing happened to me. And this is the third shipment/charge they've processed.
N  13th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Wendy Hungate Brusnahan I totally agree - I received an order in December BUT my credit card has been billed $75.60 this month for product I did not order/and have not received!!! They have not replied to my emails either. Have cancelled my credit card. I also intend to take this matter further.
N  15th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@A Burt How can one take it further?
N  15th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
Ordered and received one. Supposed to have been $39. Billed $56. Emailed and asked about discrepancy and told 'taxes'. Really? Let it go. Following month received another I didn't order and billed $39 now. Called credit card company, and they did conference call with a guy named Matthew (he said) who had a heavy accent and talked too fast. Guy working for credit card company pretty tough with him and made him say he'd cancel what Matthew said I'd enrolled for and didn't. I changed my card number. Really fishy.
A  17th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
Do NOT fall for this scam! First of all the stuff doesn't work at all. Second, they start charging you for monthly shipments that were never authorized. When I called them to remove the charge they insisted on charging me a 30% restocking fee for something I never ordered. Then the woman kept trying to barter with me, "How about we give you a 25% refund?" "No" How about we give you a 35% refund?" "No" How about we give you a 50% refund?" "No" I finally hung up and contacted my credit card company and filed a transaction dispute. Do not make the same mistake I made.
A  24th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
Just like everyone else in here I too charged $86 when I was sure I ordered a $65 one off jar of cream. Then one month later charged $65 and then received a 2nd jar I did not order. My return address is PO Box 7574, Milton Keynes, MK11 9GO, UK
A  25th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same here folks. I live in NZ and like above ordered product in Dec 2017 through FB. Received products and charged appropriate fee. Then following month I received another jar and was charged without my permission. Sent various emails without response. Noticed today that my credit card charged another unknown amount from Dermatek?? What is with these guys. Sent another complaint through both there website and via email. Guess what - no response (should have guessed)
A  9th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
After reading complainants I am very Hot I am dealing with cancer on fixed income this has me in a financial horror It is wild how people use GOD IN DOING DIRT MY TOTAL REFUND DUE $197.65 I JUST EMAILED Them I don't know how they got my card info I have no use for there products I will take some legal action to get my money back, I have to cancel my card and pursue them legally
A  14th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
What country is this company from? The 3rd payment of $65.50 is now pending from my bank account and I have no idea how to get these people. I have tried the cream for 1 month and nothing happen.. I'm very angry and feel like an ### at how these people fooled me. I want this company to pay for this...my bank will cancel my bankcard and then investigate. How can I take the matter further?
A  15th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
This company is an absolute scam. They take more money then advertised, for a product that doesnt even work and then start ripping you off with an auto shipping that you didnt even agree to. They are the lowest of the low… Spread the word around the internet about this company and what they are doing to people some of whom can least afford it. I feel so let down, had to cancel my credit card to get it stopped because they wont respond. They really need to be charged for the criminal activity.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree