Dermatek / Dermatek mole remover.

1 Milton Keynes, England, Buckinghamshire, GB

I ordered on line 1 Derma Tek Mole Remover at a cost of$39.95 dollars, and 1 Dermatek Mole Remover upgrade for $19.00 Dollars, This item was duplicated and I immediately emailed the Company to explain that I did not want a duplicated order, and could they rectify this immediately as a Pensioner I could not afford a cost £107.22 . I was notified that a representative would reply to my email within 48 hours, this never happened no reply to my e mail came, but a 24 hour service was available by telephone number : [protected]. I have rang this number on numerous occasions, but to no avail. No reply! I was horrified not only not to have received any goods, but to have a total of £ 107.22 taken from my account.
To say that I am very upset that I as a pensioner have been conned in this way, and indeed any other poor soul who bought from this Company in good faith, have also had this terrible experience. Please can anyone help me to resolve this matter, or are these terrible people to get away with theft.

Ha