Dermapril Wrinkle CreamUnauthorized Charges after risk free trial

M Review updated:

This cream is definitely giving me wrinkles!!! I unfortunately have also fallen victim to this horrible company's tactics. I thought I'd sign up for the "risk free trial"- a measly $5.95 to try the product. Afterall, it was advertised with Resveratrol which even Barbara Walters was intrigued by! I wish I'd read all these complaints before I ever went to their website and gave my credit card number. Now I'm getting auto-billed and auto-shipped additional product I don't want and never signed up for. I can't afford this rip off and now I've already spent hours making phone calls and writing e-mails to their customer service (what customer service???) since they do not answer their phones. This isn't a company and consumers shouldn't have to be subjected to this kind of dishonesty. I want my charges reversed and to never hear this company's name again.

• L
      Jul 10, 2009

yall just need to read the t&c that are on the second page of placing your cc info its only advertised as a 14 day trial meaning that you a product risk free for only 14 days, and they also send you an order from with the onfo on ther two JUST READ AND THEN YOU WILL KNO0W WHAT THE RISK FREE TRIAL MEANS.

• L
      Jul 10, 2009

Start your RISK-FREE Trial today and we will send you a full 30-day supply of the Dermapril-SP Anti-Aging System. Just pay $5.95 in shipping and processing. You will have 14 days to try the Dermapril-SP Anti-Aging System and discover why it is the perfect skincare system for you. If you like how our system reduces the visible signs of skin aging, do nothing - at the end of your free-trial period you will be charged the discounted price of $79.95. If for any reason the system is not for you, call Dermapril-SP Customer Care toll-free at [protected] within your 14-day free-trial period to cancel. Then simply return the product (even if it is empty!) and you will NEVER be billed. No commitments, no hassles.

Plus, if you decide to keep the Dermapril-SP Anti-Aging System, you will receive FREE acceptance in Dermapril-SP Elite and will receive a fresh supply of the Dermapril-SP Anti-Aging System approximately every 30 days at the same low price of $79.95, a 22% discount. You can cancel anytime by calling Dermapril-SP Customer Care. No risk, no obligation, cancel any time!

ON THE SECOND PAGE PLACING THE CC INFO

Jul 13, 2009

This company is a RIP-OFF! The so-called "free trial" is bogus and a trick. Numerous so-called "review" sites seem to be actually covert advertisements for this product. Once they tart shipping and charging, it is VERY difficult to stop it. No one answers the phone. Instead you are directed to leave a message and someone will call back the next day. Who has time for this. YOu can also - supposedly - go to their site to cancel. But canceling once there is not straight forward.

The comment above is clearly written by some advocate of the company. It is a repeat of their information, even with the phone number that is not answered.

BUYER BEWARE!!! An honest company with integrity does not have to behavior in this devious manner.

Jul 13, 2009
    Dermapril Wrinkle Cream - Sneaky selling tactics
    Dermapril
    Florida

This company uses devious selling tactics. They advertise a "14-day free trial" - just pay shipping. What they really mean is that if, after 14 days, you have not returned the product - empty or not, they then say that the free trial period is over and charge your card for $79.95. Then each month they send out more at $84.95.

Canceling difficult. If you call their so-called "customer service" number you will get a recording directing you to their site to cancel or to leave a message to cancel and someone will call back the next day. Why this go-around?

Also many of the product review sites seems to be covert ads for this product. No company with integrity uses such tactics.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

• N
      Jul 17, 2009

This cream is definitely bugus and feast me off because after my risk free trial iwas surprise that they can take more money from my credit card account the amount of$79.95 for this product that i did not order to them. beside of there modus operandi the product of this company they never send it to me, what the hicks going on of this company that the goverment tolerate this kind of scam.

• S
      Jul 29, 2009

My credit card was charged $85.90 and $79.95 for a product I did not order!

Jul 30, 2009

beware of this as i got ripped off as well as this product came with resveratrol and then they both billed me for $87.13 and $79.95 for dermapril. i have called them everyday and the phone says try your call later. they don't answer any phones. so they can instead keep charging your bank account and they overdrafted mine as they had no permission to draft. so i had to put a dispute into the bank and i cancelled my bank card so they can't draft my account ever again without permission. yes, this has become a scam and beware of television shows that depict these products work when they don't. the people promoting this product should be aware of the selling practices by these companies before promoting this product. this will have adverse affects on their credibility towards the public.

• S
      Aug 29, 2009

I never put anything on my bank card...but at 60 I had the stupid idea of what the h they are only asking for shipping and handling - let me try it. They made it look like very famous people were applauding it..so... What a mistake- First I have learned What really can be seen in 14 days- Second I never got the resveratrol instead I got a customer service call stating they needed my debit card and wanted me to give again...forget that...well since I didn't receive the resveratrol - I never used the Dermapril - Thinking it was a 14 day trial.. being unemployed I have stronger issues to deal with then a creme substance I thought I'd never have issues like this. Got another supply not knowing I would get - I thought I have to send this back and cancel= Not knowing they were taking it out of my bank account...Now I'm unemployed why would I give my debit bank card if I was aware it would automatically be taken out -got my bank statement- $189.00 taken out for this product I NEVER oK'D - THERE IS NO - I AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONIDITIONS THAT YOU CHECK SO THAT ITS PROOF YOU AGREED. I never would have done this. Present- I have contacted my bank, tried calling Dermapril, looked at many complaints- My bank will not reimburse this scam... Got this letter yesterday stating the goods may not have met my expections. so they can not assist me or return my money because of terms and conditions that were never prompted to read?. What happen to the customer is always important...now What a waste, I have this stuff I will never use- Beware of trial offers - I have learned what can 14 days change when it is stated it takes a couple of months...HOW STUPID AM I- Any suggestions

• D
      Nov 18, 2009

I gotted sucked into this trap, too. Free trial offer is really signing up for deliveries every month. Resveratrol does it, too. Free trial offer is not really free. Never again.

• M
      Feb 17, 2010

i am needing to cancel my orders from this date february 17, 2010. i am no longer working and need the auto deduction from my checking account stopped at once. my name is sue smith, 30838 winn rock road, rocky mount, missouri 65072.

• N
      May 01, 2010

Dermapril totally rips off people. Shame on them. Earning money with fooling people will fool them very very badly at the end. I DO NOT recommend anyone to buy one of Dermapril products.
    Plus I'm gonna SUE them with most powerful attorney council.
    I'm so sure they'll do everything even to close down that rippers' company!!!

Check-out the links below for what to do:
    Any more suggestions are more than welcome...