Dermapril / Fraud company!

1 300 NE 62 StreetMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-

These people are scam artists! they trick you into thinking that you get a "Free Trial" for the cost of shipping $5.95. Then they start Auto Shipping
you the product every month! Then, unless you notice this on your credit card, they will continue to auto ship you and bill your credit card $80.00!!
So when i called to cancel this Auto Ship crap, the nasty girls in customer service hung up on me and when i called back, they refused to give me a Manager nor would they give me the corporate office phone number! These
people are criminals! If the product was so good, then why would they operate the business like sneaky criminals and not refund your money or just act professional like a legitimite business would! DO NOT BUY FROM
DERMAPRIL...IT IS A HOAX AND THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE ARE SNEAKY CRIMINALS!!! THIEFS!!! LOW SCUMMY MAGGOTS!

Comments

• Te
      17th of Mar, 2009

I agree, i had the same problem with them!

18th of Mar, 2009

I would completely agree... I was fooled and scammed I am ashamed to say and I warn everyone out there...do not fall victim to the outrageous pile of lies they sell, it will literally cost you a boat load of money and a large headache!!!

• Go
      25th of Mar, 2009

Right on Teresa!!
    The incredible thing is that Dermapril was positively showcased on the TV program 20/20 which people trust and usually 20/20 is good at exposing scams. Mayn people were totally duped. I smell a class action law suit with this one.
    "Remember...when something seems too good to be true, remember...Google it first!" =)

1st of Apr, 2009

The same thing happened to me It is fraud When I called to cancel the product--I had ordered a sample--I was given instructions on returned unopened product Followed instructions and waited for refund No refund This company is engaged in fraud Report the company to the Florida attorney general

• Bo
      10th of Apr, 2009

Agree, this company is very shady. I too made the mistake of signing up for a free trial. I never receved the free trial and then was billed $79.95 for a months supply which I aslo never received. When I called they informed me that they sent yet another months supply. I have yet to receive a thing and I'm up over $160.00 dollars. They say they're going to credit me and stop my membership. We'll see. My advice, STAY AWAY!!!

• Do
      12th of Apr, 2009

I did order the free trial, but was not aware they are going to start billing me all that money. I tried to access my account but am blocked. How can I stop them from sending me these products? They also got me into buy magazines and I have not received a one. I need help here with what I can do to get the money back from the magazines and to cancel any future items sent to me. Will I have to cancel my credit card and get a new one?

• Li
      16th of Apr, 2009

come on people, read the fine print already. You guys scammed yourselves obviously trying to get something for nothing. Lets hear experiences from those serious consumers actually testing the product BEFORE purchasing (how many companies allow this anyway)?

• Be
      20th of Apr, 2009

The same thing happened to me. They ARE criminals. I tried to get a refund and was told in an angry voice that I couldn't because it was past my trial date. They are nasty, rude people and I can't believe we can't stop this corrupt business. It occured to me that maybe we are the test subjects and dermapril shoud busted & put out of business!
    Do you aggree?

• Do
      24th of Apr, 2009

I don`t know if this Dermasil works or not .My complaint is that it seems that when I canceled my Membership, they still want to charge me for my "Free Trial".I am sending product back, who can afford $80.00 a month .they had better not charge me .I sent a comment to that effect

28th of Apr, 2009

Thanks for all of your input!!! I was going to get this for my girlfriend, not that she needs it, she's only 42, and has great skin, as far as me, I'm older and work in the sun as a cran operator... I started to order, and didn't fill in one of the blanks.. Am I ever glad! You're all great for saving me the $$$. johnny1892

• Be
      30th of Apr, 2009

I would have to disagree. I LOVE Dermapril! If they hadn't placed me in automatic billing/shipping each month I would not have the results that i have. It produces collagen in my skin that I thought I could never get back or at least I think it's collagen. Whatever it is it makes me look soooo much younger (at least 5 yrs younger)! :)

• Pa
      1st of May, 2009

What a rip-off this turned out to be. I also ordered their RISK FREE trial sample. Today I received a shipment along with a notice they had charged my credit card $85.90. I was livid to say the least. I called their customer service number and after about 20 minutes of their messages and suggestions to leave a message and they would call me later, I finally got through to someone. They tried to tell me a refund was non negotiable. I told them I was calling my credit card company and was going to dispute this charge which I did not authorize. I told them I was returning their product TODAY. After a lot of yelling (on my part) the woman I was talking to said she would talk to her supervisor and see what she could do. I told her to go talk, I'd hold on. She came back with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and said it would take about 30 days to get my money (minus shipping) back to me. I told her that was fine, I was still going to dispute this with my card company when the bill came in with their charge on it.
    This place in Miami where mine came from looks like a dump. I googled the address 300 NE 62nd St, Miami, Fl 33138 and got this picture. Notice the bars on the door.
    Patti

4th of May, 2009

AND PLEASE READ... Their link regarding Resveratrol is a sham!!! Dr. Sinclair developed this product for Shaklee who holds the patent. Then he "crossed over" and sold the recipe to Smith-Klein Pharmaceutical, thus the whole sham/scan is in litigation. The original resveratrol by Shaklee is a highly concentrated liquid form. Folks, this is the ONLY way to get the benefits. None of us can digest pills quickly enough to receive benefits before they enter the system.

AGAIN --- ALL the links regarding Resveratrol were from interviews REGARDING THE SHAKLEE PRODUCT, VIVIX... NOT THIS SCAM PILL!. Anyway, google "Vivix" and read, read, read.

By the way, I do not represent Shaklee by any means... I just use their supplements and now Vivix.

• Re
      11th of May, 2009

BUYER BEWARE...
    My experience is much like the ones listed above. I am going to call again tomorrow to work my way up the chain until I get someone to agree to refund my money for a product that I find extremely lacking.

This company is not at all interested in customer satisfaction. Unless they continue to find "suckers" like me to fall for their outrageous claims (which I'm sure is what they are banking on, certainly not the quality of their product), I predict they will be out of business before the end of 2010.

• Ca
      12th of May, 2009

I also fell prey to this scam! I thought I was getting a free trial sample. I have never done this before as I tend to be very skeptical. I decided to try this one. Boy, did I get taken! I paid the shipping and handling to try this product and would have ordered it had I been satisfied with the results. I didn't get the chance to see if I liked it or not when another shipment arrived. My credit card was billed 85.00!!! I plan to call the Attorney General's office to see if they can investigate this company!!! BEWARE PEOPLE!!!

• Ba
      26th of May, 2009

Charged after accepting free trail and not notified about it.

9th of Jun, 2009

My experience has been very similar to those above. I hope everyone will go one step further and register their complaints with the following. We can stop fraud if we report it to the authorities.

Florida Better Business Bureau

The FTC

The Florida Attorney General's Office

The mother company for Dermapril, Rauscher Bekke, LLC, has 2 addresses. I don't know which is the HQ:
    Rauscher Bekke, LLC

18th of Jun, 2009
    Dermapril - Unauthorized shipment
    RAUSCHER BEKKE
    Massachusetts

This company offers a free trial of the product dermapril and asks for shipping charge via credit card. Then they start shipping the product and whack your card for $85.00 without notifying you at all or asking whether you want the product.

After using the product for a month, i found it had the same results as my cheepo wrinkle cream - however it worked really well on restoring my leather shoes and chair.

Live and learn

24th of Jun, 2009

FRAUD, SCAM. PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK. I PURCHASED THIS ON 4/20/09 AND DID NOT RECEIVE IT UNTIL AROUND 4/26/09. BEFORE I REALIZED IT I WAS BILLED TOTAL AMOUNT PLUS SHIPPING. I WAS ONLY A FEW DAYS LATE FROM THE 14 DAY TRIAL TIME, BUT I WAS CHARGED THE $79.95.
    DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS SCAM! UNHAPPY IN MARYLAND.

• Ni
      30th of Jun, 2009

I agree. I've been trying to get through for two weeks. I've left messages as instructed and someone is suppose to return my call within 24 hours. I've never gotten a return call. My credit card was also charged an additional $79 after I agreed to the $5.95 "free" trial. Don't waste your time with this, unless you want them to continue to charge your card. Very unhappy with this. Nico in Florida