Dermapril / Great news! Oprah sues!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

After reporting yesterday that I sent an E mail to the Oprah show there was great news this morning! ABC reports Oprah is going to take these companies to court! Her and Dr. Oz are
angry that companies like Dermapril are using them. Finally some good news. I was wondering
how long it would take for there to be any action. I sent my E mail yesterday and today they
are on the news and the AM show!

Comments

• Su
      20th of Aug, 2009

Ohkra is the anti-Christ. She also looks like a flounder.

• Ke
      20th of Aug, 2009

I order my CC3000 and it has been 10 days now and I have not got anything in the mail I went to look for a phone number and there is no number for me to call and found out were my order is. I will go to my bank and but a block on my account and then I will get a lawer and sue them this is wrong they want to help people become aware of this heath problem and then they lie to us and cheat us I will make sure that I let all my friends know what kind of company they have one that lies and steals.

• Do
      22nd of Aug, 2009

This is why Oprah is bringing lawsuits against these companies. Okrah as you put it had nothing to do with your negative experience. She doesn't own the company!

• Su
      25th of Aug, 2009

She preaches Communist nonsense to bored, self-hating white housewives. She also looks like a flounder.