Dermanique serum / Delayed refund ( 11 months)

1 United States

My wife purchased a product from the above company back in june of 2014.She did not like it and I returned the item on 7-3-14.By early October 2014, I realized that they have not refunded my credit card.I called Dermanique and verified they received the returned item.They tried to refund me but their system did not allow due to it had been over two months.From 10-08-14 to this date I have called them dozen times(I have dates and names)and I was advised by customer service and even supervisors, that all they can do is fill an AFI form so that their refund dept can take care of the refund $97.88.They have submitted several AFI forms and still no refund or even a phone call from their refund dept.I asked for a phone # of their refund dept so I could call, and I was advised that they DO NOT HAVE A PHONE # OF THEIR OWN REFUND DEPT.And since 4-7-2015 I called Dermanique ELEVEN times and the only answer I received is that THE SYSTEM IS DOWN ALL THEY CAN DO IS TAKE MY INFO AND CALL ME BACK.Not a single phone.How could a SYSTEM BE DOWN EVERY DAY FOR TWO MONTHS?.

Ra