Dermalay / Collection attempt

1 Polkton, United States Review updated:

Collect Pros sent me a letter saying they were attempting to collect a debt saying I owed the Dermalay company for eye serum.
I had ordered it one time and paid with a credit card and it is showing as being paid by my credit card. Right after I recieved it I called the dermalay company and cancelled all further shipments and have not recieved one since the original one back in Feb. My credit card also shows the payment was taken out in Feb. Now collect pros is sending me a letter saying i owe this money. My attempts to reach them have not worked all I get is a recording. The phone # they gave me to call is [protected]. and their address on the letter is PO box 4133 Woburn, MA [protected]

Ka
May 23, 2015

Comments

• Da
      24th of May, 2015

This is a scam company. Thier website says a free trial but it really isnt. Once you receive the product you will be charged an $89.00 fee if you don't cancel in 14 days. Don't do it.

• De
      24th of May, 2015

Pretty much like the other complaints About Beau Derma $9.oo to ship free Derma cream then they take $89.00 off your card. I guess I have to stop my card. Shame on them.