Dermajuve / Charged credit card a tidy sum without my o.k.

1 Port Charlotte, FL, United States Review updated:

I came across an ad on the internet for Dermajuve - their wrinkle cream which the ad said would vanish wrinkles in 61 seconds!
I fell for it when I read I could try a sample of this miraculous cream for only $4.95 to pay for shipping it to me. Well - I checked my bank this morning and found they had charged $89.95 on my Visa, which they were certainly without my permission to do. I have not yet received a package from them, but I intend to mark it "Refused" and send it back. I refuse to aid this kind of advertising and feel that something should be done to remove the likes of Dermanjuve from the internet.

Ma
Jan 4, 2015

Comments

• Ww
      22nd of Feb, 2015

Back in November last year I sent for a free (by no means free) sample of Dermajuve at the cost only for S&H of $4.95. I ordered only the free sample & no more. Otherwords, not interested in additional products or any other charges than $4.95. I am retired & on a fixed income. I do not have a computer & until February 2015 had not seen my bank statements but called my bank wondering why my statement balance on my credit card kept going up. That is when I found put this company charged me for the free sample & 2 additional products. I used my free sample & received one other that I have unopened. The company wanted to give ne 15% back for the last product, after discussion they offered 35%, then after more unhappiness he offered 50%. I demanded an address to send product back & he gave me an Auth# to send back for full refund but only on last order. I am disputing the rest with my bank. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM! These type of companies need to be closed down.