Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel / Service/Refund

711 Commerce Way, #5, Jupiter, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (408) 844-4875

I was trying to return a product that didn't work and actually made me skin condition worse. When I ordered the product, I was told that it would be very easy to return it as long as I contacted the company within 30 days of ordering it and I would only be responsible for the shipping fee.
When I contacted the company, the customer service agent, Ruthann, bullied me until I cried, lied to me on the phone, and repeatedly laughed at me while I was crying. When I disclosed that I had Epilepsy and the stress she was inducing was putting me at risk for a seizure, she laughed again. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she refused to transfer me to a supervisor claiming that she didn't have one. When I requested to speak to another manager, she told me that she was "the top person". I asked her if that meant she was the owner and she said she was and didn't have to transfer me to anyone. I told her that I it had never been disclosed to me at time of purchase that there was a re-stocking fee and she told me that she would waive the re-stocking fee for the product I was attempting to return, then recanted a few minutes later and denied that she had ever said that. She never sent the needed forms in my e-mail that she promised she would so that I could return the product.
She told me that she would have another agent call me back but never gave him the message. After waiting almost 45min. I called back and got a hold of another agent, Mark, and was told he was never given the message to call me. I asked Mark if Ruthann was in fact the owner and he said that she knowingly lied to me and she was not.
After waiting more than a day I have still not received the e-mail with the necessary form to obtain my refund.

Comments

• Sk
      3rd of May, 2012

The dermagist return/refund policy, from their website, specifically instructs you to do it in writing (online):
    Within that link is another link to get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and form.

3rd of May, 2012

I have asked for that form and Ruthann, sent the RMA but not the form.

3rd of May, 2012

Doesn't excuse her abuse and lies

3rd of May, 2012

I had already filled out that form that you are referring to online.

• Br
      3rd of May, 2012

You should have hung up when the CSR became rude and used the website's contact us link.

• Na
      21st of Feb, 2018

I ordered Dermagist Eye lift in December 2017. I am allergic to many creams and gels so ' Risk free' caught my eye. I understood that if I returned the product, I would be responsible for shipping and handling in the return. I spent $108.98 for two bottles. As soon as it was delivered, I tried it on one eye and had a terrible reaction. My eye was severely swollen and itchy for 3 days. I immediately returned it with an explanation and did not hear anything for over a month. I called customer service and at first the woman was very nice until she heard that I was looking for the credit to my credit card. The she was so ugly and said I wasn't getting anything but a store credit. I AM ALLERGIC TO THIS PRODUCT! I don't want a store credit.
    If I keep ordering different things and have to return them, the amount of the store credit will be dwindled away paying for the return shipping and handling. She said it was my fault because I should have read the pages of information regarding the return of the product. I did and never saw anything about a store credit. Please beware of this company!