DermaC / Withdrawing bank funds without my permission

Jul 7, 2015
In May I ordered dermaC after being told on their website that it was a sample and all I would have to pay for packing and postage. Soon after an amount of £89.76. A month later they sent me another derrmaC without me ordering any, soon after I cancelled my account and instructed my bank to not pay the amount. In June they sent me another dermaC through another company. I did not take the dermaC and asked the delivery person to take it back. I will be reporting them to Trading Standards and the police scam reporting if they do not cancel my subscription.

N  14th of Oct, 2016 by
I received Derma C in August. The accompanying dispatch note contained minimal information and I was unable to trace the origin. I later discovered that there was a £3.95 charge against my husband's credit card when he received his monthly statement. He did not place this order.
Today, a further delivery was left at the door step. On checking my husband's credit card, I have discovered that a charge of £69.83 has been charged to his account. While the first charge was clearly stated as Derma C, the second charge was shown as nfldc (work that one out if you can).
I am fully aware of the way that Derma C operates. My husband knows absolutely nothing about this. So how has this company managed to piggy back both my and my husband's details? I find this to be very suspicious.

DermaC Logo DermaC