DermaC — Withdrawing bank funds without my permission
In May I ordered dermaC after being told on their website that it was a sample and all I would have to pay for packing and postage. Soon after an amount of £89.76. A month later they sent me another derrmaC without me ordering any, soon after I cancelled my account and instructed my bank to not pay the amount. In June they sent me another dermaC through another company. I did not take the dermaC and asked the delivery person to take it back. I will be reporting them to Trading Standards and the police scam reporting if they do not cancel my subscription.
More DermaC Complaints & Reviews
- DermaC - Extracting money from my credit card without my permission 
- DermaC - This is a scam 
- DermaC - Taking money out without consent 
- DermaC - Rip Off
- Beau Derma Cream + Revitaeye Cream - Rip-off, total scam
- DermaC - dermac keep sending me the products and I don't want them and can't afford them!
- DermaC - Taking money from bank account
- DermaC - Trial offer
- DermaC - Money taken without my consent 
- DermaC - unauthorised card payment