DermaC / unauthorised card payment
I contacted the company on the 4/7 stating that I did not want the product. I was given details of how to send it back which I did and I have records of its receipt.
I explained that I did not realise this was a subscription and returned the "free trial" unopened. I asked that this was cancelled and no further monies taken from my account. I have now seen that further payment has been taken on 3/8
What do I do? I cannot afford to lose this money
More DermaC Complaints & Reviews
- DermaC - Extracting money from my credit card without my permission 
- DermaC - This is a scam 
- DermaC - Withdrawing bank funds without my permission 
- DermaC - Taking money out without consent 
- DermaC - Rip Off
- DermaC - dermac keep sending me the products and I don't want them and can't afford them!
- DermaC - Taking money from bank account
- DermaC - Trial offer
- DermaC - Money taken without my consent 
- DermaC - Based capital limited DermaC