DermaC / Trial offer

United Kingdom

As others have attested to, I too sent £3. 95 to facecare to try the product. Now, without my permission they have deducted £69. 83 from my account. I am pretty sure I double checked any fine print, which of course they are unable to provide for me now, to make sure they had no claim to charge me after any period of time. I called the company, got a person on the line, asked to have the money refunded, they said yes, they will refund the money and cancel the account, but we'll have to see. I've called the bank who said this is scam business model but because I received a product that they can't stop the current charge. However, the bank will not permit them to use my card again. I have to now monitor my account for any activity by derma c or facecare or if they change their name again, then call the bank. I'm so annoyed that dr. Oz and victoria beckham would set people up for such a scam. Have they not made enough money without needing to rip people off? Why can't they trust that if I like the product I would want to pay legitimately for it? Dreadful. Do not take the trial offer. It's a scam.

Jw