DermaC / Taking money out without consent

1 3,talbot road bedford,MK403EEUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +442031290728

Received this product after saw it as a free trial and only paid a small postage charge, then after a few weeks i had more product delivered that i did not order and it said it was to replace the one i had previously then a further bottle arrived, got a bit concerned and went on the net to tell them i did not want any more and i only sent for the free trial and it made me very itchy. Found out that there were other people in the same predicament as me and that they had been charged very big amounts and that they had withdrawn it without their consent found two addresses on the dispatch note one of witch is above and this one with is dermac po box 7583 milton keynes mk119hd, uk i can not afford to have big chunks of money out of my account can you please try to sort these people out.

Ed

An
Aug 1, 2015

Comments

• Ki
      17th of Aug, 2015

Sent for free sample. Now, one month later there are taking almost £90 out of my account without my permission and have sent me another bottle. They are also taking the same amount from my bank for eye cream which I did not even receive...not even as a free sample! I am disabled and unable to work due to cancer. I cannot afford this! I am very upset that they should do this to people.

• Ki
      17th of Aug, 2015

Sent for free sample. Now, one month later they are taking almost £90 out of my account without my permission and have sent me another bottle. They are also taking the same amount from my bank for eye cream which I did not even receive...not even as a sample. I am disabled and unable to work due to cancer. I cannot afford this. I am very upset that they can do this to people.