DermaC / Taking money out without consent
Received this product after saw it as a free trial and only paid a small postage charge, then after a few weeks i had more product delivered that i did not order and it said it was to replace the one i had previously then a further bottle arrived, got a bit concerned and went on the net to tell them i did not want any more and i only sent for the free trial and it made me very itchy. Found out that there were other people in the same predicament as me and that they had been charged very big amounts and that they had withdrawn it without their consent found two addresses on the dispatch note one of witch is above and this one with is dermac po box 7583 milton keynes mk119hd, uk i can not afford to have big chunks of money out of my account can you please try to sort these people out.
More DermaC Complaints & Reviews
- DermaC - Extracting money from my credit card without my permission 
- DermaC - This is a scam 
- DermaC - Withdrawing bank funds without my permission 
- DermaC - Rip Off
- Beau Derma Cream + Revitaeye Cream - Rip-off, total scam
- DermaC - unauthorised charges
- DermaC - dermac keep sending me the products and I don't want them and can't afford them!
- DermaC - facial cream
- DermaC - unauthorised card payment
- DermaC - dermac face serum